Livi v cowdenbeath

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another dismal performance. I'm fed up watching that on offer. Outplayed for the majority of the game and were gifted a goal. If White wasn't shite (see what I did there) Livi would have scored 5.

Penalty looked soft but we were miles away from it.

The only positive spin you can put on it is we didn't get beat but absolutely no one enjoyed that.

Miller and Higgins out the tean for me. We improved as an attacking threat when Sean went off. What does he contribute?

Nicholl listening to me again by making Marshall captain. Brownlie and TOB were fantastic.

Another dismal performance. I'm fed up watching that on offer. Outplayed for the majority of the game and were gifted a goal. If White wasn't shite (see what I did there) Livi would have scored 5.

Penalty looked soft but we were miles away from it.

The only positive spin you can put on it is we didn't get beat but absolutely no one enjoyed that.

Miller and Higgins out the tean for me. We improved as an attacking threat when Sean went off. What does he contribute?

Nicholl listening to me again by making Marshall captain. Brownlie and TOB were fantastic.

Can't argue with that

We did come into it 2nd half, unlucky with one off post. Kudos also made a big deference IMO

Poor officiating from the referee today which could have cost us but I guess we were far away but it looked like Darren won the ball.

Have to say question marks against some players out there whether they want to win a game in a Cowden shirt.

For me I am disappointed we did not take advantage when we had the opportunity to move away from the relegation pack again.

On a positive note we remain in the same position but a very poor performance for me.The only exception I will give the players is the conditions but no excuse.

Hopefully we can take something from the Rangers and Hibs game but it will be a big and difficult task.

Kudus made the difference for sure and hopefully the new players coming in can link up well with him.

If we don't win then we'd be as well packing it in for the rest of the season. Simple as that.

Stand by what I said. Why wait until February to get reamed by the authorities? Just shut us down the now because this is shite. Jordan White should be punted back to the seaside leagues, pish doesn't describe it.

As good as down.

Also, Simon Mensing. What a total diddy. 32 years old, been around the block, second comical own goal in four games. As captain of the side I'd expect him to not f**k about and just the boot the cunting ball out the park.

Can't argue with that

Of course you (I) can Deek!! Don't you get the feeling we've been a bit spoiled by success - now it's not about results in a very challenging League but hey we demand flair and brilliance as well on a freezing cold January day away from home in a relegation dogfight as the snow falls. No-one enjoyed it - not true - don't want to buy the DVD but we got a valuable point, Kudus actually provided a bit of flair and entertainment, the one we hit the post with would have been a goal of the season, the own goal was worth a laugh and we had a good penalty save.

Sean Higgins was struggling with an injury this week but agreed to play when not fully fit to help the team - I think he has done an OK job this season when often isolated and is a good character in the team/dressing room. As I said the other day he has scored more League goals this season than either Greig Spence and Archie Campbell who some would have preferred us to sign. Re Kyle Miller well I don't think he has been at his best in the last few games but has already proven his worth this season.

We demand players to be able to pass the ball. The minimum I expect is players being able to find another Cowden player. We gave the ball away constantly. It was shite. I don't expect us to win games but I expect us to be able to do the basics.

We started very meekly with Livi on the front foot from the start. Very soft goal to lose and Robbie will feel he could have been stronger when dealing with the cross. Couldn't believe how many simple passes went to a home player and we were awful, but then we were gifted an equaliser with the mix up, and if Sean hadent missed with a free header then we would have went in undeservedly in the lead at half time.

Livingston were awarded a penalty after more poor stuff from us, giving easy possession away once again on our right side, leading to Brownlie lunging in to thwart the danger.Thought he got something on the ball, but never argued the decision. Anyhow, Robbie pulled off a fantastic save from the resultant spot kick.

We then had our best spell in the match, and after a fine passing move , Declan was unlucky to see his strike come back off the post. The lively Kudos came close with another effort.

Jimmy made a change with Lewis on for Sean, but we then were all over the place with Livi getting easy crosses in from wide but no.one was there to make us pay.

Brownie, Nat, and TOB make a good back three, and we're our best players. How ridiculous it is that Darren has been missing most of the season. Kudos, although inconsistent, gives us something up front, and Robbo grew into the game. Marshall being captain was a sensible move, but how can Jimmy stand and watch an obvious problem on going in the game and not make that change.

That was awful. If Livi had a goalscorer we'd have been buried. Salmond is a c**t as well. The first goal should never have stood and it was also never a pen. Never any different when he's involved in our games. If he still hates us that much he shouldn't be in charge of our games. He's an embarrassment to his profession.

Since we won at Queens our performances have been unacceptable. That was a one off and we were shite before that as well. Shows how bad Livi are that they failed to beat us.

TOB and Brownlie were tremendous today which are the only real positives we can take from that. There's no desire or fight in us. If Mensing hadn't gifted us the comedy own goal of the season i couldn't see us scoring today.

Hibs and Rangers next up. I fear for our goal difference.

Hope Livi can hold Alloa to a draw next week or we're back in the bottom two.

I didn't think it was a foul on Thomson, I thought he looked weak - he did the same not long after. Would like to see both incidents again.

Salmond just bemuses me though. He starts giving decisions for absolutely nothing.

Salmond is a c**t as well. The first goal should never have stood and it was also never a pen. Never any different when he's involved in our games. If he still hates us that much he shouldn't be in charge of our games. He's an embarrassment to his profession.

I didn't see anything wrong with our goal, your keeper flapped at the cross and Mullen got in front of him.

Mensing must have felt a bit of sympathy for you though, f**k knows what he was thinking.

I have to admit I felt it was a foul on our keeper and not Robbies fault.

I see Ross Caldwell signed for Morton and scored today.

Any thoughts folks who might come to Cowden ?Hemmings and Moore will do for me ☺ Better get fundraising then.

I have to admit I felt it was a foul on our keeper and not Robbies fault.

I see Ross Caldwell signed for Morton and scored today.

Any thoughts folks who might come to Cowden ?Hemmings and Moore will do for me ☺ Better get fundraising then.

Hemmings and Moore not listed today! Not sure if they're injured? If we got 1 of them it would be good business, but not getting my hopes up about Hemmings. If Moore is fit and not being used then I would like to think we would have a chance of getting him. That's if we're interested in him of course.

Archived