Livi v cowdenbeath

Biggest game of the season for us this, lose and its going to be tough to stay in the league, next 3 games we have to be taking atleast 7 points from 9 if we are going to stay up.

Cowdenbeath and Alloa both at home then Dumbarton away.

Looks like Talbot may be back for this along with Keaghan Jacobs but Gary Glen misses out through injury.

Likely to line up something like this

Jamieson

Talbot

Mensing

Gallagher

Fordyce

O'brien

Mullen

Ky Jacobs

Ke Jacobs

Hippolyte

White

Tough game to call but think it's more of a must win for us, first game since Burchill came in that the fans will be expecting a positive result.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Against that defence I just can't see how we are going to score - unless at least one new face comes in and Kudus is fit to play.

0-0.

We have only kept 2 clean sheets all season, defensively we are a shambles with Mensing getting caught for pace all the time and our full backs being pretty hopeless.

If we win i'd be very surprised if it was to nil, I hope your right though.

We've only scored 1 goal in our last 4 games so not exactly troubling other teams defence either.

Burchill said it isn't a must win game but in my opinion it is, we need to win our games against both Cowden and Alloa as I can't see us picking up many points against the other teams in the league. These 6 pointers are our best chance to cut into the deficit.

Hope we take a reasonable support to Livingston for this one so we can get right behind our team especially since the stand is so close to the pitch.

Hope Jimmy can add someone in time and/or have OYENGUA back.

You got a stutter :lol: whey do you always have OYENUGA in CAPITALS :unsure2:

George Salmond is the referee for this game on Saturday.

Every time we play Livi away I always think about going but never do due to things which crop up. This time I just can't be arsed putting myself through another guff 90 minutes of frustration watching us create nothing in attack tbh. Given who the ref is it certainly seems sensible to spend my cash on something else instead.

Every time we play Livi away I always think about going but never do due to things which crop up. This time I just can't be arsed putting myself through another guff 90 minutes of frustration watching us create nothing in attack tbh. Given who the ref is it certainly seems sensible to spend my cash on something else instead.

+1

I will be at this one but unable to make Hibs game.

Don't let our recent form put you of going that should spur you on in getting right behind the team for an important victory.

For me this will come down to who really wants it more and could well come down to the years of experience of Jimmy Nichol against the inexperienced Mark Burchil.

Come on Jimmy give Mark Burchil a good old hard lesson to learn from by beating Livingston on Saturday.

You got a stutter :lol: whey do you always have OYENUGA in CAPITALS :unsure2:

Further to last response I see what you mean regarding the stutter.

Must have clicked on post multiple times whilst page was trying to load.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Well observed ☺

It's because it comes up on my predictive text in capitals.Oyengua there that should be stored now in lowercase in my predictive text.

It is OYENUGA.

Archived