Nicola Sturgeon & Page 3

I don't find them degrading or anything i just don't see the point in having topless models in page 3 anymore its pretty 90's

If i want to see tits i just hop online or walk in on my gf when she's in the shower

It's more 70's but I guess that most on here weren't around then. Can no-one confirm if the Record did have page 3 girls?

As for the point, it's actually known as a nipple.

Didn't actually know you still got page 3. Last time I read the Sun I was 17 mind you.

And I'm pretty sure, as was mentioned above, that you got page 3 girls in the Record/Mirror at one point too.

Didn't actually know you still got page 3. Last time I read the Sun I was 17 mind you.

And I'm pretty sure, as was mentioned above, that you got page 3 girls in the Record/Mirror at one point too.

The Record definitely did - they used a lot of Scottish models IIRC. A college pal of the girl I was going out with at the time featured a few times.

When I met her it there was no point undressing her with my eyes. Mirror Group had already done it for me several months before.

It's embarrassing that certain newspapers still have page 3 nudity. Even the alcohol industry stopped putting girls on the cans 25 years ago. That's how backwards it is, even the manufacturers of pishy lager thought a quarter of a century ago that they ought to get with the times.

It's embarrassing that certain newspapers still have page 3 nudity. Even the alcohol industry stopped putting girls on the cans 25 years ago. That's how backwards it is, even the manufacturers of pishy lager thought a quarter of a century ago that they ought to get with the times.

Still available.

085813.jpg

Glad to have this thread to read because Page 3 is one of those issues that I've genuinely never really formed an opinion on.

When it's an informative, reasoned debate on feminism or decency you're after, people who's critique of Scotland's First Minister starts and ends with "lesbian", "pure honking" and "utter c**t" are exactly who you want to hear from.

Never understood people lambasting Page 3 protesters as lesbians confuses me.

Surely if they are female and gay, they'll be all over the jugs in Britain's most tawdry newspaper?

She's in the closet and ashamed of her feelings towards her own gender.

Never understood people lambasting Page 3 protesters as lesbians confuses me.

Surely if they are female and gay, they'll be all over the jugs in Britain's most tawdry newspaper?

I think it's because most thickos equate femanism with lesbianism.

Tbh, I stay well clear of both.