Nicola Sturgeon & Page 3

It's worth clarifying that 1320Lichtie's parents didn't quite arrange some sort of Marc Dutroux sex dungeon for him.  He posted that one night a young woman came to his house looking for some of that hot Lichtie action and as he wasn't in, his parents gave her a cup of tea and let him know she was there.  He hot tailed it home and, one assumes, did the dirty deed with his 'friend'.

I don't know what sort of relationships people have with their parents but my mum and dad would have never, ever done anything like this.  I'm a bit older so maybe I'm just old fashoined but it's weird. 

10 hours ago, ICTChris said:

It's worth clarifying that 1320Lichtie's parents didn't quite arrange some sort of Marc Dutroux sex dungeon for him.  He posted that one night a young woman came to his house looking for some of that hot Lichtie action and as he wasn't in, his parents gave her a cup of tea and let him know she was there.  He hot tailed it home and, one assumes, did the dirty deed with his 'friend'.

I don't know what sort of relationships people have with their parents but my mum and dad would have never, ever done anything like this.  I'm a bit older so maybe I'm just old fashoined but it's weird. 

That is very odd behaviour.

12 hours ago, ICTChris said:

I thought his mum got her pished and his dad warmed her up.

9 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Mind that time Prince Andrew flew to Arbroath to tell 1320Lichtie he didn't want to be his pal anymore. 

compelling evidence below of jimmy savile near penzance having set off on a lands end to jon o'groats charity walk in the 70's

could very easily have made a detour to abroath en route

draw your own conclusions...

Jimmy Savile - John O'Groats to Land's End

3 hours ago, Herman Hessian said:

compelling evidence below of jimmy savile near penzance having set off on a lands end to jon o'groats charity walk in the 70's

could very easily have made a detour to abroath en route

draw your own conclusions...

Jimmy Savile - John O'Groats to Land's End

Sir Jimmy was asked to go to Lichtie's parent's house.

Apparently he said "Now then, now then, even I'm not that bad. We'll stop at Boleskin House and kip with Al Crowley."