Stranraer v Forfar

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bernardblack

Referees seem unwilling to call matches off because of wind. Can remember attending a game at Forfar where Mitchell was struggling to get his kicks even half way to the halfway line and free kicks often had to be placed two or three times because of gusts. Also remember that Forfar played the conditions much better than we did!

I remember that game. I think we won 3-2 after being down 2-0 at half time. It literally was "who could score the most goals shooting with the wind"

Holding midfielder by looks of things, although hard to tell. Bizarre team selection and resultant mess of a performance. Pink reprises his Morton away baffling selection with another masterclass.

Where is travis playing today?

Guest bernardblack

Please sneak another and get home with a point.

Really baffling team selection today. Malin and Dale sitting in the bench while Travis plays sitting?

Well done Stranraer well done. Forfar up till today were the best watched this season but they were not at their best today. How Templeman can get a game is beyond me he is an absolute carthorse. 5 points clear now looking good long may it last

Doing a lower league watch thread on a Dundee forum and three of the players who I've got on my list are Mitchell, Longridge (mainly because of the Hibs interest) and Rumsby. Anyone able to tell me how they got on today? Thanks.

Doing a lower league watch thread on a Dundee forum and three of the players who I've got on my list are Mitchell, Longridge (mainly because of the Hibs interest) and Rumsby. Anyone able to tell me how they got on today? Thanks.

Mitchell was his usual reliable self with some excellent saves , Rumsby again rock solid and didn't put a foot wrong but a quieter day due to having less to do and Longridge was very steady and scored near the end but unfortunately I had to leave sharp and missed the two late goals . I would give the three of them pass marks and more.

Mitchell was his usual reliable self with some excellent saves , Rumsby again rock solid and didn't put a foot wrong but a quieter day due to having less to do and Longridge was very steady and scored near the end but unfortunately I had to leave sharp and missed the two late goals . I would give the three of them pass marks and more.

Longridge scored the fourth for us with a nice finish. Was impressed with McShane when he come and was extremely unlucky to not score with an excellent strike and an equally good block to. Onwards to next week and hopefully 3 again with another Angus club in Brechin.

Longridge scored the fourth for us with a nice finish. Was impressed with McShane when he come and was extremely unlucky to not score with an excellent strike and an equally good block to. Onwards to next week and hopefully 3 again with another Angus club in Brechin.

Yeah tough one for us next week but hey who knows, fingers crossed. Bus nearly full so with a good support behind the team we'll hopefully get something.

See yous next week:-)

Archived