Hibernian v Falkirk

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think with the players Houston has brought UN, we are goung to start playing with a back 3.

Id thought that too, but unless Muirhead has pace to burn and would play centre thats a no goer......

We wouldnt go down that route in tomorrows game tho....

Id be more expecting either Baird and Botti switch or Kerr and Botti switch for tomorrow

I hope we can get another result against them but Houston has just won manager of the month and they are probably due a result against us, so i'm going for a draw aswell, the weather may dictate it's hoofball up the park.

I hope we can get another result against them but Houston has just won manager of the month and they are probably due a result against us, so i'm going for a draw aswell, the weather may dictate it's hoofball up the par and Franck is making his debut for Hibs.

Ftfy

Agree with BPM, the likelihood of us going to a back 3 at this stage of this season is very doubtful

Our performance levels are going to need to be at our maximum today to get any kind of result. They can only improve from the last 2 games and that should give us some hope. Added to the fact we've beat this mob twice already this season. COYB!!

Archived