Hibernian v Falkirk

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We should've won the game at ER and I can't comment on the away game. Think it'll be another close one, Malonga will be a big miss.

If Heffernan gets a start I think i'll chuck it tbh.[/quote

Totally agree. Hibs were the better team both games. Life's a bitch isn't it!

Hibs better team in both games? Talk about bias!

Hibs were the better side for 30 minutes of the first game and missed a mountain of chances. Crested little second half. At the game in Falkirk we were the better side, even your manager admitted that, for large chunks of that game.

We will still lose on Saturday. Glad Gray is out

No official statement saying we'd accepted it as far as I can see tbf. Sense should prevail in any case.

no, it was my fault for believing a journo who said they were not going to challenge it.

The problem he's got is the gesture he made has got Fenlon and Griffiths a ban in the past. Whether it should is another question.

We have rejected the ban for #JC35, the hearing is tomorrow so still a chance he could play on Saturday. Would expect Djedje to play either way.

Surely will be rejected due to the fact McFadden has done similar and have punished him in a similar fashion and they would surely need to revoke that one too.

Was Cummings booked for it during the game or was his booking for something else ?

Surely will be rejected due to the fact McFadden has done similar and have punished him in a similar fashion and they would surely need to revoke that one too.

Was Cummings booked for it during the game or was his booking for something else ?

I'm pretty sure he'll still get banned, it was during the game whilst celebrating his goal. He got booked at the time but im guessing the ref booked him for leaving the pitch/winding up the hearts fans instead of the actual get it up ye gesture.

I wonder if Walker will get banned for his celebration?

Things like that don't happen when you're Edinburgh's establishment club. 8)

Hibs better team in both games? Talk about bias!

Hibs were the better side for 30 minutes of the first game and missed a mountain of chances. Crested little second half. At the game in Falkirk we were the better side, even your manager admitted that, for large chunks of that game.

Hibs are always the better team, even if they get pumped five-zip.

Didn't you know?

Archived