Hibernian v Falkirk

Hopefully we'll see the new lad up front. Other than that I'd stick with the same 10 that started vs Alloa.

...........MacDonald

Duffie McCracken Grant Leahy

..............Vaulks

..........Taiwo...Alston

..............Sibbald

.............Loy Morgan

Hibs are coming off the back of two great results. In fact, they have taken 8 points more than us off the top two this season. I'm expecting much more of them (chiefly Scott Allen) against us this time around. Is Malonga available?

Although we weren't great on Saturday, we've won 6 of our last 7, conceding just 3 goals. With 3 new signings added to our squad (maybe 4 by Saturday), players know if they don't do the business they will be out the team.

Heading through to Edinburgh early in what should hopefully be a sizeable away support. COYB

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Total fucking nonsence... Hibs were easily the better team at ER & lost...falkirk were easily better at TFS & won

RVB is right. The last 2 results have been very unfair on Hibs. Wish Falkirk fans would wake up and realize this.

First game - Hibs had alot of half chances and didn`t take them, Falkirk on the other hand had a quarter of a chance and Loy backheeled it in.

Second game - Falkirk had the majority of the chances and got a desevred last minute goal, Hibs - Played well without creating alot.

Seems fair to me.

I do sense a Hibs win on Saturday.

We should've won the game at ER and I can't comment on the away game. Think it'll be another close one, Malonga will be a big miss.

If Heffernan gets a start I think i'll chuck it tbh.[/quote

Totally agree. Hibs were the better team both games. Life's a bitch isn't it!

Looking forward to the gifs throughout the week, always witty and insightful.

Hopefully MacDonald is fit after his knock at the weekend, it's not the sort of game I'd feel overly confident of Bowman starting. I'm also unsure on whether I'd go with Muirhead or McCracken next to Grant. Other than that I'd drop Biabi and give Kerr a start. The main threat for Hibs seems to be Allan so we need to prioritise keeping him quiet.

Taiwo Kerr Vaulks

Sibbald Alston

Loy

I'd like to see our midfield and attack line up like that. Kerr can sit and let the full backs push get forward where possible. Sibbald being freed some defensive responsibility will let him link up with Loy, which aside from a set piece looks to be our best route to a goal by some distance.

It's difficult to see us getting anything though I fear, Hibs are looking greatly improved in recent weeks.

Gonnae tell my local to get their Tele fixed.

The last few times I've seen him he would've been better standing behind the bar pouring me my stella.

Big Dom has 11 in 14 games, Gav. Pretty decent record IMHO.

Archived