League Winners and Promotion Play Off Sides?

142 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am sure to the amusement of many, the bookies continue to have ourselves as favourites to win the league, despite the fact we're falling further behind Stranraer each passing week.

Pretty simple stuff here. Who do you think will win the league and who will end up in the promotion play offs?

Will bump the topic back up again towards the end of the season.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Despite the negativity of most pars posters on here, I still think we'll win the league. Stranraer, Forfar & Morton in the play off places. Cowdenbeath filling the play-off spot from the Championship.

First half today was the first time we've had two strikers who know how to move off the ball and work off each other. Moffat will come good playing along aside Wallace and once the latter is fit we'll be able to capitalise on our periods do ascendency in games.

I've enough faith in Potters ability to get a couple of players in during the January window who'll bridge the confidence gap that's clearly evident at the moment.

I'll brace myself now for the impending ridicule!

If Weather alright January and February we have an outstanding chance. Last year cancellations and subsequent two games a week destroyed us. Squad is better although not much bigger. Need to add a couple this month. Heard jim Paterson is keen to join from Forfar.

As Mas says getting through the next few months with a lack of postponements will be a big factor, not just for ourselves but all the part time team.

Fancy Airdrie to make a push for playoffs. Hard team to beat and seem to be getting results at the minute.

Forfar are due their bad spell. Hopefully that was ours at the start of the season.

Dunfermline first, Stranraer second, Forfar third, Airdrie/Brechin forth.

1. Stranraer

2. Dunfermline

3. Forfar

4. Brechin

I expect Dunfermline to turn it round but not quickly enough to catch Stranraer. Brechin and Airdrie'll be tight for fourth but I think Brechin'll do it. Morton and Peterhead will be a fair bit behind in sixth and seventh, but won't be drawn into the relegation battle.

If Weather alright January and February we have an outstanding chance. Last year cancellations and subsequent two games a week destroyed us. Squad is better although not much bigger. Need to add a couple this month. Heard jim Paterson is keen to join from Forfar.

He's went to Dunfermline has he not?

As Mas says getting through the next few months with a lack of postponements will be a big factor, not just for ourselves but all the part time team.

Fancy Airdrie to make a push for playoffs. Hard team to beat and seem to be getting results at the minute.

Forfar are due their bad spell. Hopefully that was ours at the start of the season.

Dunfermline first, Stranraer second, Forfar third, Airdrie/Brechin forth.

We are having our bad spell. Been shite for weeks

Archived