League Winners and Promotion Play Off Sides?

142 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bump.

Can't believe 29 members voted for us to win the league. Hysterical stuff.

It really testifies to the spectacular levels of failure by Dunfermline this season. Most people had them as such nailed on favourites that its been difficult to get heads round just how poor a team they are.

Potter has spotted that our strikers do not score goals and have not done so for some time. This eureka moment could spell the end of the road for the other title pretenders. Either start scoring or you're out and new strikers will be brought in is his stark New Year warning. With recent squad departures the budget is there for him to add new faces. Ryan Wallace being fit is a huge boost too and Williamson will be back before long - we could just time

things nicely here.

Still no change :lol: cheers for Forbes.

I had Dunfermline on my league winners coupon at the start of the season as well, good job I put another one on and that one still has a chance of coming in.

I said Stranraer will win it and Brechin, Dunfermline and Morton would make up the play-offs. Got 3 out of 4 right as it stands but I hope it changes.

Potter has spotted that our strikers do not score goals and have not done so for some time. This eureka moment could spell the end of the road for the other title pretenders. Either start scoring or you're out and new strikers will be brought in is his stark New Year warning. With recent squad departures the budget is there for him to add new faces. Ryan Wallace being fit is a huge boost too and Williamson will be back before long - we could just time

things nicely here.

Why do supporters that follow fool time teams know zip about football

I agree, supporters of full time clubs should naturally have more functional crystal balls. A failing of Dunfermline's fans as much as the team I'm afraid.

I went for a Stranraer win with Morton, Dunfermline and Brechin in the play-offs Think Alloa will complete he play-offs and win it to stay up.

Times have changed. I think the top 4 in league 1 will remain the same, Stranraer will win the league with Morton second but I don't know who I think will take up 3rd and 4th between the other two. I now think Alloa will avoid play-offs letting Cowden take our place. I just cant see livi leave 10th.

It would need an absolute disaster for us to finish outside the top 3 now. In fact a win tomorrow would pretty much seal it.

The same applies to all of the top three. Only fourth spot is still up for grabs.

Why do supporters that follow fool time teams know zip about football

Potter rightly gave Moffat an ultimatum and said he'd bring in goal scorers and ditch the blankfiring ones. Sounded like a good plan no?

Instead he added Andy 'one good season about six years ago' Barrowman and some boy from Hibs with all the skill and goal scoring prowess of a fridge freezer - between them they've scored two goals.

Archived