Stirling Albion v Collection of Shitebags

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bad news about Wallace.

No idea what the thinking is by playing a square almost defensive formation against the team at the bottom of the league. Think we will still win but it's confusing. There's also zero fight or battle in that midfield.

Think we'll release him for persistent injuries, get a gig at Stranraer, and become a brilliant player again?

Then certain fans among our support will label him as shite and state that he wouldn't get in our team like Steven Bell, who just happened to make it 2-0 for Stranraer now.

Don't forget lack of passion

I don't think I have ever said they lack passion, just some lack physical power or the streetwise nature to win the midfield and set pieces.

Really don't see how that's totally inaccurate or cliched tbh.

Anyway glad we're ahead, should win this comfortably now......

I don't think I have ever said they lack passion, just some lack physical power or the streetwise nature to win the midfield and set pieces.

:unsure:

"Zero fight or battle in midfield"

You would see such stuff on any fan site about any team when said team isn't playing well.

We have been leading plenty of times this season in games and then made it difficult for ourselves. We've not necessarily lost on all occassions, but certainly dropped points that we shouldn't be dropping. It has cost us this season dearly.

Then certain fans among our support will label him as shite and state that he wouldn't get in our team like Steven Bell, who just happened to make it 2-0 for Stranraer now.

It seems that every player we've ever had was shite/overrated according to a large section of our fans.

Archived