Stirling Albion v Collection of Shitebags

this scott sheppard seems like a good player but do we really need as many strikers we now have sandy cunningham,gordon smith,steven doris,lewis coult and it seems like mclaren may give kieran maggenis his debut sometime soon and darren smith can play there to i'm sure and we also now have sheppard

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the team I would play on Saturday

Gk: paterson

Rb:mgheachie

Cb:wedderburn

Cb:c.smith

Lb:creaney

Rw:Johnston

Lw:Cunningham

Cm:Beith

Cm:Comrie

St:g.smith

Cf:shepherd

I struggled to pick that team as wedderburn Johnston and Gordon Smith usually play poor and only got in because of Saturday

And was killing myself over who I would play at centre forward as coult had a good game on Saturday but from what I have heard shepherd is a good player

Any chance of the game being postponed

Can't beat this mob today then be as well packing it in.

Spence should be starting today in for Geggan. In fact, why doesn't he start full stop? Every time I've seen him he's played well.

Spence should be starting today in for Geggan. In fact, why doesn't he start full stop? Every time I've seen him he's played well.

New (old) boy will probably start too. Spence for Geggan the obvious swap but he could also just play Whittle further forward and re-arrange Forbes/Falky/Byrne.

Edit - or maybe new (old) boy in place of Geggan?

Who knows - I fancy us to win anyway.

Dunfermline are full-time aren't they?

We tired towards the end of our game with Morton and they ran amok, so have patience and I'm sure you'll get something from the game.

I hope we stuff you.

I'd play Spence or Ryan Thomson ahead of Geggan every week.

Ryan gets played out of position but IMO is our only real physical ball winner and battler we have and cry out for most weeks. Totally bemused as to why he isn't used more.

@officialdafc: v Stirling: R Scully; R Millen, G Buchanan, L Martin, J Paterson; J Falkingham ©, S Byrne, L Spence, R Forbes; M Moffat, A Smith

@officialdafc: Subs v Stirling: Ryan Thomson, Faissal El Bakhtaoui, Declan O'Kane, Finn Graham, Andy Stirling, Scott Mercer, Cammy Gill (GK)

Either we've had a f**k load of injuries over the last couple of days or potter has deliberately promoted the u20s onto the bench, it wasn't that long ago we would've have been allowed to put gill in the squad.

Fucking hell, four centre midfielders, it's not like you've got overlapping full backs to compensate either.

Why on earth is Potter persisting with Jefferies system? He had his own way in the reserves and played nothing like this.

Forbes' style of play makes it even worse. If he's attacking through the middle with wingers it's fine, but he doesn't get involved in the match the way we play and we'd be better off with a cone in the middle.

Can't imagine Wallace has been dropped completely for this. Fucking hell.

It's shit because if he's on top of his game he could quite possibly be the best player in this division. Doubt we'll ever see that.

Archived