Dumbarton v Heart of Midlothian, 10/01/2015

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a wee heads up to Hearts supporters that aren't travelling on supporters busses. The Rock Bowling club (the one just at the stadium) have a few busses booked in so won't be able to let anyone else in due to lack of space. Eastfield Bowling club are usually ok for refreshments before the game if the Stags Head is too busy.Cheers guys hope you enjoy your day.

"Must win"

"Crucial to win"

"Terrible if we drop points"

f**k off. :lol:We're absolutely cruising this joke of a league. 8)

We could lose 38-0 and I would still be 100% confident of winning the league.

we could win the league in February and dropping points to Dumbarton would still be a terrible result.

we could win the league in February and dropping points to Dumbarton would still be a terrible result.

Let's hope you do both.

We'd be very happy if you dropped all six points against us.

You will win the league, no doubt.

Obviously I want Hearts to win every game, but cretins acting like each game is of absolutely paramount psychological importance when I've lost count of how many points clear we are is sheer cowardice.

Nobody's doing that, though.

Concede more points to Rangers this weekend and that's their tales up for the game at Ibrox. Before you know it we are 6/7 points infront and anything could happen.

Crucial to win this convincingly and keep crushing their optimism week by week.

My take on it is that we should look to amass as many points early doors as possible. In this respect, the games against the teams in the bottom half are as important as those against the teams closest to us.

A win on Saturday keeps the momentum going, and maintains the standard that's been set.

Score goals, keep clean sheets, win games, amass points, get promoted.

Let's not f**k about.

We've looked a bit below par lately, relatively speaking, so it would be really nice if we could turn on a very decent performance again.

Dumbarton 0-2 Hearts

We've looked a bit below par lately, relatively speaking, so it would be really nice if we could turn on a very decent performance again.

Dumbarton 0-2 Hearts

Thing is, even below the standards we set for ourselves at the start of the season, I can't think of a game we've won this season with the exception of Alloa away that we didn't deserve to.

I think the take on it being must win stems from the fact that a draw last week and draw/loss next week and anything other than a win on Saturday would represent a three game winless streak not seen from us before and don't you just know every media outlet in the land will be on our backs if that happened.

We've been far more professional away from home since that 0-0. I'd expect another 1-0 or 2-0 win.

Archived