Dumbarton v Heart of Midlothian, 10/01/2015

Dumbarton fans come across as normal, civilised human beings on here. That's in stark contrast to the Cowdenbeath fans who are a bunch of utter mutants.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's weird we are flying high and doing better than I ever expected, so much so I see a draw as almost a defeat and I'm desperate we get back to winning ways!

Dumbarton weren't great at Tynecastle but I think our performances have dipped also, I'd take a scrappy 1-0 right now. I'll go 2-1 hearts.

Dumbarton fans come across as normal, civilised human beings on here. That's in stark contrast to the Cowdenbeath fans who are a bunch of utter mutants.

Decent of you to say that, Elixir.

That'll be because we know our place in life.

As long as no one tries to take away our title of being the best Part-Time Team in Scotland, we'll continue to be normal and civilised.

It would be great if he played, his record against us is chronic, much like the pain in his legs. Fucking cripple. Sums up all that's wrong with football.

*Insert Ian Murray 'You Seem Upset' meme/gif that I can't be bothered creating at the moment but may get round to later here*

Edit: Here we go, as promised.

g2ib1.jpg

And thrown in for free:

g2if2.jpg

Looked for the main Dumbarton thread to post this in but I couldn't find it. Anyway, how did Kieran MacDonald get on in his time at Dumbarton?

He was a bit of an outsider at first due to being slightly different from the other players. But, then one day there was heavy fog and Ian Murray asked him to play and he did a great job and the other players realised that he was just like them after all.

Looked for the main Dumbarton thread to post this in but I couldn't find it. Anyway, how did Kieran MacDonald get on in his time at Dumbarton?

Aye he's pretty decent. Didn't get a lot of game time but is very quick, a strong tackler and looked decent going forward. Probably not ready for the Premiership just yet but looked good at Championship level. Would take him back but I get the feeling (judging by his tweets) that he didn't really enjoy his team with ourselves.

Here's our thread for future reference! http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/194925-sons-sorrow/

Is there?! f**k! Why did no-one tell us sooner?!

Boom boom.

The point was that due to their being only one stand there's no protection. I clearly wasn't trying ton inform anyone that there's only one stand.

Fecking Dumbartoners ;)

Boom boom.

The point was that due to their being only one stand there's no protection. I clearly wasn't trying ton inform anyone that there's only one stand.

Fecking Dumbartoners ;)

Sit at the rear of the Stand if you can. It's pretty protected from most of the elements up at the back. The only exception to that would be the wind.

And it's Dumbartonians. See, we have an "ian" in our name too! :P

Flaming Edinburgonians.

I doubt it. We've emerged from our defensive shell in recent weeks - I doubt we'll get through the 90 without conceding.

3-3 dingdong battle.

We've not exactly been pinging them in of late, though. Murray will have Dumbarton riled up again as per the first game - I'd wager there will be more reds than goals, if so.

Of course there will.be goals. Nish.and kane are playing. Do we know the ref yet. If its Barry cook we should.just give three penalties to hearts at the start to save Barry having to find excuses to give them.

5-4 to the sons with 8 of the goals from penalty kicks.

Archived