Dumbarton v Heart of Midlothian, 10/01/2015

Concede more points to Rangers this weekend and that's their tales up for the game at Ibrox. Before you know it we are 6/7 points infront and anything could happen.

Crucial to win this convincingly and keep crushing their optimism week by week.

Yes but you'll have played Dumbarton, in Dumbarton, twice. Arguably the hardest away fixture in Scottish football.

That and Rangers are rotten and will drops points all over the place as the stagger fatally wounded from one disaster to the next.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A game we should win comfortably. Anything less than 3 pts is a terrible result.

Terrible result... hardly tragic if you drop a couple of points. A bit more doom and gloom than I expected from the hearts fans. Must win game and all that rubbish. You are top of the league comfortably Nd are miles better than the team closest to you. Calm down.

Terrible result... hardly tragic if you drop a couple of points. A bit more doom and gloom than I expected from the hearts fans. Must win game and all that rubbish. You are top of the league comfortably Nd are miles better than the team closest to you. Calm down.

I didn't mean in the context of the league. Just not beating Dumbarton.

Hoping that we'll either have a new striker in or one of the current injured ones are fit enough to make the bench. Happy with Keatings to start, but if we need to mix it up or he runs himself into the ground again we're severely lacking options.

That said we can score goals from all areas, I'm going for a hard fought 2-0 win.

Archived