Hibs offer Ched Evans a contract

~~~

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes. He shat in a kettle then raped someone.

What kind of scumbag shits in a kettle? f**k sake - what is the world coming to?

I had a feeling that if he was going to return to football, it'd be somewhere far away from the media spotlight much like Craig Thomson when Hearts shipped him out to Lithuania.

Going to stick my neck out and say he'll never play in any UK league of significance again for the rest of his career.

I had a feeling that if he was going to return to football, it'd be somewhere far away from the media spotlight much like Craig Thomson when Hearts shipped him out to Lithuania.

Going to stick my neck out and say he'll never play in any UK league of significance again for the rest of his career.

Off to the Scottish Championship next then?

That'll be Supras cancelling his holiday to Malta.

The media campaign against the guy has been nothing short of a disgrace. There hasn't been a single article in the last few weeks or so where he hasn't been called 'Rapist Ched Evans' or 'Convicted rapist Ched Evans'. It's almost like the guy's name has been changed to include rapist, given that no media outlets can possibly type his name without including it.

Archived