US lawsuit claims Prince Andrew slept with underage sex slave

Prince Andy could be in line for the beast watch thread

http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/2015/01/02/u-s-lawsuit-claims-prince-andrew-slept-with-underage-sex-slave

A U.S. lawsuit against investment banker Jeffrey Epstein has ensnared a prominent member of the British Royal Family in a scandal involving allegations of sexual slavery.

Epstein, a disgraced hedge fund mogul who is registered as a sex offender, is being sued by women who say he loaned them out as sex slaves to his rich and powerful friends more than a decade ago, including Prince Andrew.

According to The Guardian, the Duke of York was named in a motion by an anonymous woman in a Florida court this week as part of proceedings against Epstein. The woman alleges that between 1999 and 2002, while she was still underage, she was forced to have sexual relations with this prince in New York, London and on a Caribbean island owned by Epstein.

Prince Andrew is Queen Elizabeths third child and younger brother to Prince Charles, placing him fifth in the line of succession to the British throne.

Buckingham Palace denies any wrongdoing by the prince, telling the BBC it would not comment in detail on a U.S. lawsuit to which the Duke of York is not a party.

However, for the avoidance of doubt, any suggestion of impropriety with under age minors is categorically untrue, a spokesperson said.

The lawsuit, first reported by Politico, alleges that Epstein used several sex slaves as a way to ingratiate himself with other powerful men, including numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives and foreign leaders. He also allegedly required his victims to provide detailed descriptions of their encounters with these men so that he could potentially blackmail them, the court filing said.

The lawsuit comes in the wake of Epsteins 2008 guilty plea for soliciting a minor for prostitution, for which he served 13 months of an 18-month sentence. Two women who filed the lawsuit say their rights were violated by the plea deal and are now joined by two additional women identified as Jane Doe 3 and Jane Doe 4 seeking redress from the billionaire.

Prince Andrews association with Epstein has previously embarrassed the royal family. In 2010, the two were photographed together after the financier had finished serving his prison sentence. The royal subsequently stepped down as a U.K. trade envoy, a role he had held for a decade.

This c**t is the very definition of an oxygen thief.

He has been fannying about on tax-payers money for years - making absolutely no positive contribution to anything.

I can feel my blood pressure rising as I type this so I better go and have a lie down.

This c**t is the very definition of an oxygen thief.

He has been fannying about on tax-payers money for years - making absolutely no positive contribution to anything.

I can feel my blood pressure rising as I type this so I better go and have a lie down.

They all are, not just the beast Andrew.

It's 2015 and we have a Queen!

At least we get to opt out of believing in the sky fairy.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/royal-family-granted-new-right-of-secrecy-2179148.html

Archived