Auchinleck Talbot vs Clydebank 20/12/14 - Match Photos

Essdee

Great photography,it was like being at the game again.

A couple of points, the No.9 going toe to toe with Jamie Campbell,is Graham Wilson.

Bryan Young is the player in the long black sleeves who features in the next photo in the chase down the line with your Derek Carcary. He is also in the next photo behind your Tommy Martin, looking like he is applauding our No.8,Craig McCracken,incorrectly tagged in your photo as Graham Wilson. Craig is the player with the tattoo 'sleeve' in the photo crudely stopping the run of your Phil Barclay.

Once again,great photography. Thanks.

Superb photo's the one with big McGoldrick starting to celebrate while the ball still hasn't hit the net it top class. Was speaking to the wee mascot before the game and he was telling me he stays in Aberdeen. He asked me if it was alright to go on the pitch and I thought if the wee man is prepared to travel all that way to watch his team then why not!

Superb photo's the one with big McGoldrick starting to celebrate while the ball still hasn't hit the net it top class. Was speaking to the wee mascot before the game and he was telling me he stays in Aberdeen. He asked me if it was alright to go on the pitch and I thought if the wee man is prepared to travel all that way to watch his team then why not!

Much appreciated, that's my lad and we did indeed travel from Aberdeen! He had a great day despite the score.

Archived