Talbot v medda 3/1/15

meddabhoy

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing will be decided on Saturday.the league will not be over until Isabel goudie sings.hope your team can come and ask some questions from Talbot as yous were very quiet in the last game.

its now raining.should take the bane out of the ground.

Big Campbell never played in lots of games that Meadow have lost to Talbot. Think the over all performance had more to do with the last pumping, even though the big guy had a big contribution. Talbot are not a one man band, having said that would love the big guy to play, you seem to have a bee in your bunnet regarding him.

Who me??? I know Talbot aren't a one man team but he is a massive player a huge goal threat from set pieces and most strikers don't get much change from him either so to me I hope he doesn't play and if I was a Talbot fan I'd hope he would play as I think he's a very important(match winning) player

Who me??? I know Talbot aren't a one man team but he is a massive player a huge goal threat from set pieces and most strikers don't get much change from him either so to me I hope he doesn't play and if I was a Talbot fan I'd hope he would play as I think he's a very important(match winning) player

Would it not be a bigger victory if Campbell was playing or you trying to get the excuses in early!

It would be massive victory no matter what but if your main title rivals are somehow weakened by the loss of any player its a bonus and anybody who says otherwise is full of sh!te....you'll never here excuses from me mate be it from a player out injured a lucky goal or bad decisions that's football

I'm hoping this one ends in a draw for obvious reasons. Although we have to win at Valefield to have any chance of leapfrogging Petershill and Beith to get into the top 3.

Rain forecast from today until the weekend so probably a few postponements

In any case have a good New Year to all in the juniors!

I expect a very close affair a narrow win for Talbot will do me. Campbell came in at the start of the season, a local guy has played well and very popular. If he is fit great but if not Talbot have options and score goals from all over the place. As I said close encounter, Meadow will still be smarting after that demonstration of total football at Meadow Park. Will depend if Talbot score early Meadow's bottle could crash after last week's defeat and the afore mentioned pumping. Still think it will be close though.

Archived