adverts you only really see at new year.

Romeo

I seem to notice the famous grouse more this time of year but I'm sure they also advertise in the summer around sporting dates. The current one with the guy walking into the room thinking he is the man just because everyone else is sporting a false beard is getting on my nerves.

The magazine ones are always good currently it's a 1:1 scale studio model of the millennium falcon. 90 issues at 8.99 each! Although it does have a working ramp.

A 1:1 scale model isn't really a scale model.

£809 sounds fair for a full size millennium falcon.

1:1 scale would make it original sized spec, it's described as a 'studio' model. So technically it is full sized although £800 for a 2ft plastic model doesn't sound a good deal to me.

1:1 scale would make it original sized spec, it's described as a 'studio' model. So technically it is full sized although £800 for a 2ft plastic model doesn't sound a good deal to me.

No dice! If I'm paying for a 1:1 scale model, I wnt one of these

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2891158/Fans-close-look-Millennium-Falcon-ahead-Star-Wars-Episode-VII.html

Theres an advert on just now, can't remember who for, but I thought it was a romanticising holiday advert about far away tropical places.

Turns out to be the Hull to Zebrugge ferry.

surely this man's tan was proof that Hull is a tropical paradise....?

post-12982-0-96847300-1420060177.jpg

Archived