We're Having a Vegan For Tea.

It can be quite an irritating experience watching vegans on Come Dine With Me. They expect every other host to prepare an appropriate meal for them but when it comes to hosting their night everyone is forced to eat their tasteless garbage.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My wife got into campaigning to save the dolphins just recently. So she said to me she wanted to eat veggie gear. I said aye nae bother but don't expect me to be doing it. So I said what kind of stuff you going to eat and the reply was salad and stuff. Aye nae bother.

Got a bit curious and started searching on net for recipes for her. Started making loads of different stuff such as red dragon pie which is top notch, chilli veg with lentils and all sorts of different beans and loads of other stuff. So I joined in on this and done it it for a couple of weeks then thought time for a pie. Ate a scotch pie and thought fair enough but not as tasty as some o the veggie stuff. So back on the veggie gear for another month.

Still have craving for steak pie and haggis with a fried egg kind o thing but have not really bothered about it.

What I will say is that I have a lot more energy and don't feel sluggish anymore. No more constipation and going for a crap is easy. No bo or sweating. Do an odd run now and again and done my fastest mile.

There is a lot of interesting stuff kicking about on the internet if you search for it..going to keep on going with this for the time being.

So basically you have started to put more effort into cooking and have enjoyed tasty and healthy dishes as a result? I'm deeply shocked at this revalation.

It can be quite an irritating experience watching vegans on Come Dine With Me. They expect every other host to prepare an appropriate meal for them but when it comes to hosting their night everyone is forced to eat their tasteless garbage.

Do they not cook them something?

So what do you do?
Oh yeah I wait tables too
No, I haven't heard your band
'Cause you guys are pretty new
But if you dig
On vegan food
Well come over to my work
I'll have em cook you something that you really love

'Cause I like you
Yeah, I like you
And I'm feelin' so bohemian like you
Yeah, I like you
Yeah, I like you
And I feel, whoa whoo!

You seem lovely.

It's pretty self-evident, since vast arable farming is essential for livestock production too.

Run along now.

Self evident my arse. Produce evidence or go away and knit some tofu.

In Science there is no, I repeat NO such thing as self evident.

I know someone who recently turned vegan for health reasons. Seemingly it's completely sorted their previously crippling arthritis. Somehow now though, they find it completely acceptable to try to pass off their new diet as some kind of campaigning against man's inhumanity to beast. Actually came to my house to see my newborn child and felt it acceptable to lecture me that I was wrong for giving him cow's milk as "man is the only being that drinks another animal's milk, just think about that for a second."

Now Facebook posts about vegans bring better people than non-vegans and pictures of cute looking piglets with suitably guilt tripping message are the order of the day.

f**k. OFF

should just take them down to the old post office.every thing served there is cold and resembles sawdust.

I've never been (as I don't live in Lithgae these days) but that doesn't seem like a recommendation. Four Marys is more my style. Decent beer and the food was pretty good last time. Vegetarian or vegan options on a menu is acceptable and even necessary in my book for a restaurant. It's the home catering I'm on about.

Actually came to my house to see my newborn child and felt it acceptable to lecture me that I was wrong for giving him cow's milk as "man is the only being that drinks another animal's milk, just think about that for a second."

Why would you allow someone to come into your house and lecture you, about how you go about raising your child? If they weren't evicted from the premises via a size 8, you need to re-evaluate your people skills.

Why would you allow someone to come into your house and lecture you, about how you go about raising your child? If they weren't evicted from the premises via a size 8, you need to re-evaluate your people skills.

Kicking someone up the erse is that really one of your "people skills"? Not that I disagree with your sentiment, just seems a tad unusual to name that as part of your skill set. Or is a "size 8" something else?

Dildo

I know someone who recently turned vegan for health reasons. Seemingly it's completely sorted their previously crippling arthritis. Somehow now though, they find it completely acceptable to try to pass off their new diet as some kind of campaigning against man's inhumanity to beast. Actually came to my house to see my newborn child and felt it acceptable to lecture me that I was wrong for giving him cow's milk as "man is the only being that drinks another animal's milk, just think about that for a second."

Now Facebook posts about vegans bring better people than non-vegans and pictures of cute looking piglets with suitably guilt tripping message are the order of the day.

f**k. OFF

Sounds like this person is a bellend.

Is madwullie a midget or something?

Archived