New Year/Hogmanay

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in my bed by half 12. Started drinking cans of Tennents at 3 o clock, had no tea, mates and the bird came round about 7 and we headed into town at 9. Several shots and 2 straight whiskeys later I was home and spewing in my bathroom while the bird pissed herself laughing at the state of me.

Fucking alcohol eh?

I was in my bed by half 12. Started drinking cans of Tennents at 3 o clock, had no tea, mates and the bird came round about 7 and we headed into town at 9. Several shots and 2 straight whiskeys later I was home and spewing in my bathroom while the bird pissed herself laughing at the state of me.

Fucking alcohol eh?

^^^ doing it right,

Me and the wife ave chosen to go out today and have a few drinks and get something to eat to celebrate the new year. I will not end up spewing the bathroom*

*probably

Had a great night. Views to castle/fireworks were amazing.

Great tunes. Nice bit of molly.

My girlfriend is from Glasgow so she was really taken by her first new year in Edinburgh.

Back to mines for a wee late drink. Tanned a bottle of Jack D single barrel amongst us.

7am finish. Suitably smashed.

Out to the pub for a few Inverness Caley's before an after-party at a mates flat which I probably won't remember. Dundee derby kicks off at 12.15 but flat is conveniently located within walking distance of Tannadice so wake-up and walk to the game with a drink to take the edge off it.

If we win I'll get right back on it for the day and probably end up dead or in Bell Street B&B. If we lose, I'll go to bed and watch Only An Excuse and that Still Game documentary thing.

Only and Excuse and the Still Game thing were shite.

What pub?

Fanny's mate. Was an alright night, was good to get the piper in for the bells. The house perty was good too, didn't get home til 5 then got up at 11 to get ready for the game. Couldn't tell if I was still pished or just really tired.

I was pissed as a fart. Was only at a house party and managed to lose my phone. Left it in the taxi but managed to track it, and my brother and girlfriend went to the taxi drivers house to collect it. They just have first footed about 4 folk before getting to the guys house! :lol: I am of course very grateful that they managed to get it back!

I'm a fanny! :lol:

Archived