Stenny v Stirling

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, some really quality input from the Binos posters in here.

I am actually looking forward to Saturday's game, despite Saturday's collapse and not really understanding the hate for Ochilview either. I think it's a fantastic ground and like standing behind the goal there. Maybe that's because of the 3-1 win there in our Second Division title winning season. That was the day it really felt we could overhaul Alloa and win the league.

Anyway, I was encouraged by the way we popped the ball around on Saturday. The midfield seemed happy on it and the link up play between them and the forwards created some good opportunities. The defence is absolutely chronic though and we will definitely concede. Hoping to take something from the game, but wouldn't be surprised at taking a cuffing either.

Has Doris scored for Stirling this season?

Seem to see his name pop up on the vidi printer quite a bit.

Truly shite he may end up in the 3rd next year. That season with us when we finished 2nd in this league he was absolutely outstanding and looked destined for big things. Lack of game time/injuries take their toll.

Seem to see his name pop up on the vidi printer quite a bit.

Truly shite he may end up in the 3rd next year. That season with us when we finished 2nd in this league he was absolutely outstanding and looked destined for big things. Lack of game time/injuries take their toll.

Can guarantee he won't be with us next season

I am actually looking forward to Saturday's game, despite Saturday's collapse and not really understanding the hate for Ochilview either.

The hate for Ochilview has only really came from myself. We've all got that ground that we hate going to, for some people it's Dumbarton, for other people it's Cliftonhill & Central Park, for me it's Ochilview. If other people like it then fair enough.

Ok, I was having a wee bit of friendly banter by posting the picture of the car, but I'm actually surprised how much people have homed into that one comment. It's only my own view of the place.

Can guarantee he won't be with us next season

Why?? I personally don't think we've seen the best of him yet, but we've seen enough to suggest a good player is still there. I have no doubt that given a few months of being injury free along with a good pre-season, Doris could get back to the same levels he showed at Arbroath.

And Robert Junior fans are more concerned about sandy and Beith who according to you are shit how abouts you play instead of sandy or Beith then we can see how good you are

says the poster who regularly calls Beith shite. Your a complete trumpet.

Why?? I personally don't think we've seen the best of him yet, but we've seen enough to suggest a good player is still there. I have no doubt that given a few months of being injury free along with a good pre-season, Doris could get back to the same levels he showed at Arbroath.

When we're relegated I doubt he'll want to drop down to league 2, that's why I don't see him staying at the club

Reckon this game will unfortunately take a back burner after hearing the terrible news on Kyle Doherty, one of our U20s players who went missing in Manchester with the police finding a body thought to be him.

Albeit the police haven't confirmed it, tweets from his teammates and his friends suggest it is him.

Such sad news.

Internet hardman alert.

Nah, just giving them a chance to have a pint with me and a yap. If they still want to call me a tit having met me then fair enough. It's the anonymous nature on here that pisses me off. Allows twats like DHerbert to thrive.

says the poster who regularly calls Beith shite. Your a complete trumpet.
yes i would have been w**king over him if we had beaten morton that lad will go onto becoming a Scotland legend him sandy and Chris smith made a shit team look good on Saturday

Archived