Marc Mcshane

Hertha_BJFC

At the end of the day, Junior football is just a slightly more constructive version of gathering your mates together for a kick about. The spectators are uglier than ever and their idea of success is getting a day out at a stadium that has a couple of seats and some floodlights. :lol:

• My Team:Other

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the end of the day, Junior football is just a slightly more constructive version of gathering your mates together for a kick about. The spectators are uglier than ever and their idea of success is getting a day out at a stadium that has a couple of seats and some floodlights. :lol:

Have you still got the Phillipean asylum seekers following you. The ones that stay on the rusting boat rather than take a house in Greenock.

It's not even good trolling. Here we have a stupid little irrelevance of a poster who nobody on here has heard of coming on attention seeking.

Spoiling a thread about a guy who has served a club well and is most probably moving on.

I am ashamed of myself this morning even replying to the troll last night.

It's not even good trolling. Here we have a stupid little irrelevance of a poster who nobody on here has heard of coming on attention seeking.

Spoiling a thread about a guy who has served a club well and is most probably moving on.

I am ashamed of myself this morning even replying to the troll last night.

You don't seem bothered at all... :lol:

I would stop digging that hole your in........take the wellie oot yir gub....and move on back to Crappilow..... :thumbsdown:thumbsdown:thumbsdown

To actually get back on topic here I'm disappointed he's asked to go. He's been my favourite Beith player for the last few years. Always gave 100% every week, could play at RB too. But maybe this season he hasn't been at his best and think that's lead to quite a lot of criticism and maybe he's had enough. Hope he will stay but if he goes it will be with my best wishes.

It never stops puzzling me, that a thread about an apparently good servant to Beith requesting a move, to deteriorate into a slagging match between a winder up from Greenock and the junior supporters. He from Morton has won since you junior fans fell for it. Ignore him or her.

It never stops puzzling me, that a thread about an apparently good servant to Beith requesting a move, to deteriorate into a slagging match between a winder up from Greenock and the junior supporters. He from Morton has won since you junior fans fell for it. Ignore him or her.

Absolutely correct!

And on the subject of the player getting criticism and spitting the dummy. Surely if a players form dips you encourage them instead. I know in the heat of the moment things may be said out of frustration but if there's a barrage of abuse from his own fans of course his form will dip.

This happened at Blair Park a few years ago and when the then 'Ford strikers form was taking a nose dive my uncle started to encourage the player. The change was almost immediate and he has since taken the step into management.

The player in question was Peter Leonard.

According to our own Forum, Marc has had a change of heart and is now staying at the club. Probably been our best player in the last 2 games. I've been a critic at times but if he can keep up his current form then it's good news.

Sobering up probably helped him come to the conclusion that he is no better than you shower of diddies.:lol:

Archived