Marc Mcshane

Hertha_BJFC

Just a post to say that beith juniors have reluctantly accepted a transfer request for current club captain Marc mcshane .

Marc has been an amazing servant for our club having joined us from arthurlie under the first spell that frank lynch took charge of us.

He's a great guy in life and having got to know him the news saddens myself personally and I think Marc has maybe grown frustrated at being a scapegoat at times from the terraces when giving his all whenever in a beith jersey .

All the best to Marc mcshane .

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have ran out of green dots or would of gave you one hertha !

Morton offering proper football , what a lot of shite coming from a ' senior ' fan who's team got parked out the cup by spartans a non league team and who got humilated 10-2 only a few short months ago.

Good luck to the big man. Beith a fantastic club but to suggest Morton drop down tells why most people on this forum are 'fans' and have never played at s decent level or know much about actually playing football. Well done big Skid - upwards and onwards!

Good luck to the big man. Beith a fantastic club but to suggest Morton drop down tells why most people on this forum are 'fans' and have never played at s decent level or know much about actually playing football. Well done big Skid - upwards and onwards!

Nobody (bar fan of the juniors who even then i suspect was saying it in jest ) is suggesting morton are a drop down ! People are picking up a comment a morton fan made in saying ' proper' football as if morton are barcelona or bayern munich and at the same time having a pop at the juniors .

A fair few of poster on this forum have played football to a decent level and or have been involved in football for years at committee level or coaching as well as being supporters. So you can ram your condescending attitude where the sun doesn't shine ' archieboy '.

At the end of the day, Junior football is just a slightly more constructive version of gathering your mates together for a kick about. The spectators are uglier than ever and their idea of success is getting a day out at a stadium that has a couple of seats and some floodlights. :lol:

Archived