Rangers v Dumbarton

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think most of the usual supporters bus passengers are going an hour earlier than that and partaking of ale at the Deoch and Dorus in Partick.

Yep, you're right. Hour earlier than suggested.

A wee away win will make the new year more fun, they are there for the taking Sons.

An away win will start a meltdown of unimaginable, unprecedented proportions.

If we do manage a win, I fear for the away fans' safety as they leave the ground. I really do.

You know what to do Sons

We do, but we have a manager who seems to set us up against the "big teams" with the intent being damage limitation this season.

What the fans really want is the "f**k it" attitude that we displayed last season. The goal difference was interesting but you were guaranteed a few goals a game. This year, Ian has opted for a little bit of safety first where last year we were more cavalier.

I would dearly love to win on Saturday, but with the wounded animal in it's death throes, I fear for the safety of our fans if we do what we need to do.

Armafuckinggeddon is the expression, I think.

I'd take a draw, or a one goal win. f**k them.

If we do manage a win, I fear for the away fans' safety as they leave the ground. I really do.

Nah. I think the ire will be directed at the board and the likes of Ian Black. We won't even register on the radar to the fans of "the worlds most successful club" (sic).

I was just talking to a mate earlier and we both agreed that yesterday was a new low. I have defended certain players in the past but yesterdays performance , or lack of performance , had been coming for weeks now. I wouldn't be renewing any of the contracts and if i had to it would be on a relative pittance to what they are on right now. The new contracts would be a low basic with a play bonus as i have heard that certain players are quite happy to sit in the stand collecting their £3000 pw.

Look at Liam Craig and Scott Allan....both players Rangers could have signed and the difference in their drive and effort compared to Black and Law. We knocked them back and renewed Kyle Huttons contract FFS!

Law was a stand-out in a decent Motherwell side and Black was in decent Hearts and ICT sides. They effectively killed their own careers by taking the money and going to play in the oblivion league and seaside league. Could a new manager and a different playing/coaching style make them play better and more consistently?

McCoist is never a manager in a million years, take away the cheque book and he'd have been sacked long ago. If Law and Black had a decent manager/coach they would possibly be doing a bit better.

I would dearly love to win on Saturday, but with the wounded animal in it's death throes, I fear for the safety of our fans if we do what we need to do.

I can't see there being any problems. We'll get the usual treatment from the wee blue order/union bears boys but they're to be mocked rather than taken as a serious threat to your own personal safety. Half of them are due back to school on Monday.

I'd suggest a Sons win will see anger directed at the BoD and overpaid players, rather than a small group of away fans supporting one of the few clubs not on Sevco's enemy list. Well, not yet anyway ;)

“French coaches would blow a fuse with the diets players have over here."

Yon Paul Le Guen would have had something to say eh?

Just when you think the stuff coming out of Ibrox can't get any more bizarre! I'm told Muzza weighs the players once a week and they are fined if they go beyond acceptable limits. Also on match day they get chicken and pasta at a given time before kick off (late morning). Cake at half time? FFS!

An away win will start a meltdown of unimaginable, unprecedented proportions.

Awa and Dinna talk pish ya mentalist.

To be fair he probably means Jaffa Cakes, used by a lot of athletes (not just footballers) for energy purposes. Doubt they are all sitting with yum yums from Greggs. Cups of tea though? and all you can eat buffets? Slightly bizarre.

If I was a Rangers fan I'd be more concerned about one of the players dishing the dressing room dirt. The players should lynch him for it regardless of how much of a shambles they are. That's a boot to the baws offence.

To be fair he probably means Jaffa Cakes, used by a lot of athletes (not just footballers) for energy purposes. Doubt they are all sitting with yum yums from Greggs. Cups of tea though? and all you can eat buffets? Slightly bizarre.

If I was a Rangers fan I'd be more concerned about one of the players dishing the dressing room dirt. The players should lynch him for it regardless of how much of a shambles they are. That's a boot to the baws offence.

But extremely funny

Whit? Athletes eat Jaffa Cakes for energy? Why specifically Jaffa Cakes? I notice tennis players eating bananas. I assume the shame of munching on Jaffa Cakes in public sees this practice restricted to dressing rooms? Or is it a west coast thing?

But that isn't as funny!

Surely Rangers fans have more to be concerned about than a bit of gossip? And Faure isn't daft - he's probably got a deal lined up with Accrington Stanley or somebody.

That should pay for the half-time Jaffa Cakes!

Archived