Worst present you've bought?

Mr Romanov

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My aunt & uncle used to buy me some horrendous shite when I was young in my teens. Few years passed and they were coming to my sister for Christmas dinner (me to), so i thought I should buy them something small for each of them.

Uncle the party fun guy got a can of spray on hair, as he's a baldy. Left the house in a huff and never returned until latter in the evening to pick up his wife & he just beeped the horn when he arrived :lol: revenge is sweet.

Remember when I was about 11 opening a pair of grey (itchy as hell) school trousers from my gran.

She used to buy some hoffiric shite.

1 year I got brown corduroy trousers and another a tracksuit designed to fit a kid half my age.

She really had an obsession wi Shitey clothes.

Once got a lassie I was seeing a cheap as fck bottle voddie and kerd as we were doing a Tesco shopping and realised it was her birthday.

Needless to say we finished soon after...

Last year I bought Mrs Soze a new ironing board cover, the reflective one that does both sides at the same time

Took her a fuckin year and a very expensive Pandora bracelet to get over it :huh:

Some folk are never happy :)

Last year I bought Mrs Soze a new ironing board cover, the reflective one that does both sides at the same time

Took her a fuckin year and a very expensive Pandora bracelet to get over it :huh:

Some folk are never happy :)

Gimme the fucking bracelet you cocksucka muthafucka aaaaaalllallalal!!!!

Not me but a couple of years ago a guy in my team won a bottle of Cutty Sark in a raffle at work. It sat for an age in the office in full view before he collected it.

Then impressively someone else - who hates the stuff - received a bottle of Cutty Sark for their secret santa. You could even see the marks where the raffle number had been ripped off.

Archived