Milojevic

Lamie

Pepper

O'Ware

Miler

McCluskey

McManus

Barrowman

As long as the result isn't the same as the last time I was at Forthbank I'll be happy.

Probably the only side in the league I'd still be surprised to lose to. We are that bad that we can't rule it out though. Probably a draw which is the worst of all worlds: still a piss poor result but not enough to get Duffy sacked.

If McKee starts, we riot.

Edit: If Police Scotland happen to be reading, that was a joke and you don't need to raise the security level.

Hopefully a resounding 4-0 home win, Duffy to be hounded throughout and after the match, and for the slaphead to finally get his jotters by 5:30 Saturday evening. Then we can move on to the Raes.

Shame game rating: a festive 8/10.

We don't need banana skins to hurt us. We've been on the slide since we hired Duffy. It won't be a surprise if we lose this. In fact the surprise will be if we don't. This club is dying, with Duffy in charge.

We don't need banana skins to hurt us. We've been on the slide since we hired Duffy. It won't be a surprise if we lose this. In fact the surprise will be if we don't. This club is dying, with Duffy in charge.

Rae is killing the club, not Duffy.

After the disappointment of losing a 90th minute equaliser to Ayr last Saturday, the Albion have been improving and I hope this Saturdays match against Morton could be the start of the climb up the League. Morton are no great shakes and if our defence can keep a clean sheet (fingers crossed) we might just manage our 1st home win of the season at Forthbank. It will be difficult but we can do it in a close game.

3 points on Saturday will set us up nicely for the trip to Ochilview to face Stenny and hopefully another 3 points to claw back the 8 point margin between the teams.

Prediction Albion 2 Morton 1

We've been on the slide since we lost at Partick those years back tbh. Really bloody great Players have left and a chairman in cuckooland is still at the reigns.

Blame whoever you want but the truth is, stupid words from a daft duddery old man started to kill this club just before that game as he announced there would be threat of Part time football Beofre the MOST IMPORTANT GAME back then, if things didn't go 'accordingly'. It wasnt the result then that did it Partick were always better. It was the old man.

I used to go to games and think we were well in with a chance of winning them, now....I can only see us getting pumped.

Really looking forward to the game and to be honest I'm quietly optimistic that we could get something from it, however that's probably based more on what I have read from Morton fans over the past month rather than having any real confidence in this squad.

I've said it on thread after thread, since McLaren & Corrigan have taken over there has been clear improvement and we are playing well. Sure, a number of players don't appear to be up to the task, however we're getting there.

Sod it......2-1 Stirling and party time at Forthbank!!

We've been on the slide since we lost at Partick those years back tbh. Really bloody great Players have left and a chairman in cuckooland is still at the reigns.

Blame whoever you want but the truth is, stupid words from a daft duddery old man started to kill this club just before that game as he announced there would be threat of Part time football Beofre the MOST IMPORTANT GAME back then, if things didn't go 'accordingly'. It wasnt the result then that did it Partick were always better. It was the old man.

I used to go to games and think we were well in with a chance of winning them, now....I can only see us getting pumped.

It still seems to be the case that the majority thinks Mr. Duffy is the cause of Morton's woes. Until the Rae family gets tae f**k, our club is knackered.

No, it happens to be the case that the clueless slaphead bringing in dross like Lamie and starting Joe McKee has long overstayed his welcome at the club. He is a cause of failure at the club. As is Rae. Both must go. It's not Sophie's Choice.

Not according to Duffy

Jake, too easy isn't it?

Young Samuel may recall that when Duffy was the Clyde manager that one of the excellent tabloid newspapers had a quote from Duffy basically saying that Clyde had played well on the Forthbank astro.

Obviously the hack had not spoken to the Duffster and had made up the quote.

Archived