Supernatural

wintus

This is my favourite tvshow, the first episode is since september 2005, now its on season 10 already :D,

The Summary: Two brothers follow their father's footsteps as "hunters" fighting evil supernatural beings of many kinds including monsters, demons, and gods that roam the earth.

IMDb rating: 8.7 (213,584 votes)

Here is there offical website: http://www.cwtv.com/shows/supernatural/

love Sam and Dean, love Supernatural

This is the newest episode trailer - S10E09

Enjoy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

You can't appreciate how good Supernatural until you go back and watch some of the older ones, the pilot for instance is an absolute belter and episodes like In My Time of Dying and What Is and What Should Never Be are masterful, easily one of my favourite shows of all time.

• 2 years later...

Just out of interest, is anybody still watching this???

I have to admit to it still being one of my guilty pleasures, it's up to Season 13 now and it's still as good as it has ever been and just to perhaps whet your appetite to either come back to it, try it again or even watch it for the first time, in two weeks Scooby Doo is going to be in it, no idea if it's going to be cartoon or live-action, as Matthew Lillard is going to be in it and as he is of course Shaggy in the live action movies he's also been the voice of Shaggy on all of the cartoons since 2010, and it's been kept so tightly under wraps nobody knows either way, but it should still be quite interesting!!!

• 1 month later...

Archived