The Great Big Morton Thread

I agree!

All our centre backs have made mistakes this season and the majority of fans have slated them rather than get behind them.

For me Crighton should start over Lamie and O'Ware, there is no communication between the two, whereas Crighton is very vocal and tries his best to get everyone organised.

Our best run this season was when we played Crighton and Milo at the back with O'Ware sitting in front of them. Why change a winning formula?

It's time to get behind the team regardless of who is in the starting line up. On paper we have by far the best squad in the league, let's go on and take the second half of the season by storm and win the title to get us back where we belong.

post-46379-0-68157000-1422999134_thumb.j

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yet again you have mentioned "abuse" that you hear at games; yet again you are yet to provide a single example of it.

Put up or pipe down, champ - it's that fucking simple.

So what your saying is you only hear encouragement towards the players? I did actually provide an example when Mckee said something back, meaning there was some form of "abuse" - simple.

Fair enough everybody has a right to air their displeasure as they pay their money etc but theres a way to go about it!

So what your saying is you only hear encouragement towards the players? I did actually provide an example when Mckee said something back, meaning there was some form of "abuse" - simple.

Fair enough everybody has a right to air their displeasure as they pay their money etc but theres a way to go about it!

Erm no - that isn't actually a description of or an example of "abuse" in any way whatsoever. For someone who keeps shrieking about it, you have absolutely nothing with which to back up your claims.

A standard exercise in wishful thinking by the happy-clappers then.

Quality groonsman.

When was the last time we had a (home) game called off?

He certainly is, and a very nice guy I think. Ask him anything about the ground on twitter and he'll definitely give you an answer.

I'm pretty sure the last game called off was because of a broken water main rather, not sure when that was though.

Erm no - that isn't actually a description of or an example of "abuse" in any way whatsoever. For someone who keeps shrieking about it, you have absolutely nothing with which to back up your claims.

A standard exercise in wishful thinking by the happy-clappers then.

Obviously its an example of fans giving players "abuse", hence the reason why he commented back!?

Explain how its wishful thinking and being a happy clapper?

Obviously its an example of fans giving players "abuse", hence the reason why he commented back!?

Explain how its wishful thinking and being a happy clapper?

What abuse was given? Seen as you've determined that it is in fact "abuse", you'll surely be in a position to tell us.

In your own time champ.

What abuse was given? Seen as you've determined that it is in fact "abuse", you'll surely be in a position to tell us.

In your own time champ.

If there wasn't abuse given, then there wouldn't have been a comment back - simple

Crawl back into your hole sod

Read Duffy's interview in today's paper if you get a chance - it's bizarre.

What's he saying?

If there wasn't abuse given, then there wouldn't have been a comment back - simple

Crawl back into your hole sod

Would you mind toning down the abuse please. Cheers, the mooderating team.

Archived