Forfar v airdrie

Thought Smith was poor unfortunately. Also thought that Swankie was terrible in possession, bizarre that he was given MoM. Templeman made a huge difference when he came on, at least it allowed someone to challenge that giant at the back for Airdrie.

Thought Smith was poor unfortunately. Also thought that Swankie was terrible in possession, bizarre that he was given MoM. Templeman made a huge difference when he came on, at least it allowed someone to challenge that giant at the back for Airdrie.

Correct...Templeman gave us a chance to hold the ball up for a while.....Smith got the MOTM last week...was truly awful!!

Indeed. The MOM award may be seen through 'hospitality spectacles'.... ;)

Big Chris has his critics but is still (IMO) a class player. We should use the man when we can, especially against a big back line like today.

Omar had a blip last week but once again today showed that good wing play stretches defences.

On reflection a draw was probably a fair result ...

Airdrie would have felt hard done by but we could easily have snatched a win today . Team played so much better after Foxy went off. If he been sub today he could have come on and scored our free kick late on .Ref was terrible .

please, please get a copy of the Laws of the Game and read it. It will help you to stop embarrasing yourself every week. The ref, again, had an extremely passable afternoon, to the point where it was remarked on by quite a few people. Except you, obviously. And Norman.

Guest bernardblack

How was smith poor? The only player looking to retain possession and looked more effective than Hubby and Foxy.

please, please get a copy of the Laws of the Game and read it. It will help you to stop embarrasing yourself every week. The ref, again, had an extremely passable afternoon, to the point where it was remarked on by quite a few people. Except you, obviously. And Norman.

Both dugouts thought the ref and stand side assistant made some bizzare decisions.

How was smith poor? The only player looking to retain possession and looked more effective than Hubby and Foxy.

It was possibly based on my high expectations of him. I thought he started well and did some really decent defensive work but then I thought he faded really badly as the game went on (but that could have also been down to the fact that the entire Forfar midfield totally fell out of the game). Denholm was the only midfielder that made any impact on the game until Malin and Kader came on.

In the battle of the on-loan United midfielders it was Fraser who really impressed me.

Guest bernardblack

I thought Smith was disappointing rather than poor

Must've been looking at a different player as Smith was the one keeping the ball on the deck in the second half.

Hubby seemed to lose his touch in the second half and I lost count of the amount of times Swankie gave it away yesterday.

Good to see Malin on the park though and as always Dods and Dunlop were solid.

Great that we keep picking up points when we're not playing great. Thought airdrie were decent.

So much competition for places, the subs are making a real impact every week. Hopefully malin plays next week.

Subs changed the game for us yesterday . Kader has to start every week .

Archived