Racist Peterhead v The worst support to Grace Balmoor

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today I saw just why Peterhead fans haven't thought much of Mark Millar. He's not an attacking player as Jim McInally so obviously wants him to be.

I'd take him at Morton in an instant.

The problem with that is that his first few games were playing in front of the defence and he gave the ball away so many times it was costing us goals. At least if he's further forward and gives the ball away there's a chance of some one covering his errors.

Sounds like you've already got a few players like him.

Today I saw just why Peterhead fans haven't thought much of Mark Millar. He's not an attacking player as Jim McInally so obviously wants him to be.

I'd take him at Morton in an instant. Which would also free up O'Ware to take carthorse Crighton's place at the back. A striker that's not Andy Barrowman would be nice too. That's the absolute minimum required.

Millar was hardly involved so he'd fit in here. Another donkey for the stable.

We played decent stuff in the first half and should have been four up at half time but the less said about the second half the better. Appalling stuff.

The obvious sub to make after the injury to Scullion was Crawford on at left mid and McManus (who was wasted out wide) up front but Duffy inexplicably brought on the shite brother instead.

Does anyone actually know what formation we were playing towards the end? GTF, Thumbhead.

Looking at it, it's so simple the way we should set up, in a 4-1-2-1-2 looking like this we'd be so much better:

GK: Gaston

RB: Kilday

CB: Milojevic

CB: O'Ware

LB: Russell

CDM: Miller

RM: McCluskey

LM: Crawford(?)

CAM: Pepper

ST: Scullion

ST: McManus

We'd perform so much better under that IMO, it's still not perfect and there's certainly places to improve, but it'd be much better I think.

Should've been about 4-0 up at half time if we'd taken our chances. Still struggling to understand why McKee stayed on the park for as long as he did. He's shocking. Miller can also join him in the category of shite footballers. Hope Jon Scullion has a speedy recovery.

I'll also have some of what the match sponsors are drinking - McManus man of the match :lol:

Time to get used to the fact that Duffy will be here for a while. He's going no where unfortunately.

Was going to say I was surprised by this until I saw...

Absolutely dreadful performance. Gaston is the only player who gets pass marks for me couple of great saves that kept the score down. Don't ever want to see McKee or Miller in midfield again, they're both hopeless and offer absolutely nothing. Lamie should be told to f*ck off when his contract expires in a few weeks but knowing Duffy he'll offer him a new one :lol: Oh, and to lose a goal straight from kick off with 11 players behind the ball is completely unacceptable, what an embarrassment.

To be sitting 3rd five points behind 2 part time teams in December is a f*cking joke, f*ck off Jim!!

Which caused me to agree fully with this

Miller should be given a run in his natural position at either centre half or right back. Don't think the guy has played there this season. He's not a midfielder.

Mikey Miller was outstanding at centre half for us particularly in the game against Aberdeen where he barely gave Adam Rooney a sniff (until a corner where he wasn't marking him). Looking at that squad he's the best centre back defender in it, why on earth will Duffy not play him there?

Just thinking about it is annoying me so I can't imagine what you 'Ton fans must be going through. If however you don't want him, send him down the Clyde to us and we'll fire you up a Lee Mair in return.

Mikey Miller was outstanding at centre half for us particularly in the game against Aberdeen where he barely gave Adam Rooney a sniff (until a corner where he wasn't marking him). Looking at that squad he's the best centre back defender in it, why on earth will Duffy not play him there?

Just thinking about it is annoying me so I can't imagine what you 'Ton fans must be going through. If however you don't want him, send him down the Clyde to us and we'll fire you up a Lee Mair in return.

I thought he was one of our best players today (not that it says much) he was just made to look a whole lot worse because he was alongside Joe McKee.

Eh? People think Miller was good in midfield? :lol:

He was just as bad as McKee, he passed it sidewards or backwards all game and gave us no creativity going forward. He should be played in his natural position at centre half because there's no doubt he's better that Crighton who's just completely out of his depth.

Eh? People think Miller was good in midfield? :lol:

He was just as bad as McKee, he passed it sidewards or backwards all game and gave us no creativity going forward. He should be played in his natural position at centre half because there's no doubt he's better that Crighton who's just completely out of his depth.

Crighton's barely even a footballer. I think we were so out of options that we just hired him to stand there occasionally and head the football and make a tackle or two. Which is still somehow good enough to make it into our side because we're that bad at the moment.

For a team with so many defenders we are terrible at the back. I can't understand duffys reasoning behind not playing Miller at the back. The guy must be pissed right off and who can blame him.

To be better than McKee all you have to do in a match is make one forward pass and avoid making the impression you are playing hide and seek.

what an absolutely ridiculous assessment....considering the only guy making forward passes in that midfield is McKee and someone who also always drops off looking for the ball it makes you look rather silly my friend.

Well in Cammy Kerr! What is that? His second game out of 7 that he's not been booked in? :lol:

Has he got a chance of fighting it out with Paul McGinn and Gary Irvine for the RB slot in our team next season Peterhead fans?

what an absolutely ridiculous assessment....considering the only guy making forward passes in that midfield is McKee and someone who also always drops off looking for the ball it makes you look rather silly my friend.

Hiya McKee's Da'

Joined today...1 post???

Hiya Joe, how are you?

Have you watched yourself play?

Well in Cammy Kerr! What is that? His second game out of 7 that he's not been booked in? :lol:

Has he got a chance of fighting it out with Paul McGinn and Gary Irvine for the RB slot in our team next season Peterhead fans?

He's a wee p***k :lol: Kudos to him for getting away with the worst dive I've ever seen and getting Lamie booked for it, still love him on FM though. :wub:

Archived