Racist Peterhead v The worst support to Grace Balmoor

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did he have something to do with the loss of the goal then?

Jamie Stevenson adds to the ex-player goalscorers for this season.

Body shape all wrong, let the ball bounce past him and Stevenson ran through to finish. Awful defending. He was really poor today, but he was far from alone.

Terrible performance. Number of times we sloppily gave away the ball in midfield again was ridiculous. Barrowman was very poor up front too. Gaston was the only player I felt played quite well really.

Also, congrats to Jamie Stevenson for his obligatory "former Ton player scores against Morton" goal. Was inevitable I suppose.

Should've been about 4-0 up at half time if we'd taken our chances. Still struggling to understand why McKee stayed on the park for as long as he did. He's shocking. Miller can also join him in the category of shite footballers. Hope Jon Scullion has a speedy recovery.

I'll also have some of what the match sponsors are drinking - McManus man of the match :lol:

Time to get used to the fact that Duffy will be here for a while. He's going no where unfortunately.

Should've been about 4-0 up at half time if we'd taken our chances. Still struggling to understand why McKee stayed on the park for as long as he did. He's shocking. Miller can also join him in the category of shite footballers. Hope Jon Scullion has a speedy recovery.

I'll also have some of what the match sponsors are drinking - McManus man of the match :lol:

Time to get used to the fact that Duffy will be here for a while. He's going no where unfortunately.

Probably based on that one decent overhead kick attempt he had, and the fact he was playing beside Andrew Barrowman, a man who'd make Chris Iwelumo's famous miss for Scotland look like clinical striking if he was playing alongside him.

Jamie McCluskey was our best player. Not saying he was great but he was the best of a shite bunch today.

I'd personally give it to the Peterhead no.2 for that outstanding dive in the second half.

Gaston was my MOTM, had a few howlers but if it wasn't for him we'd have been pumped

Absolutely dreadful performance. Gaston is the only player who gets pass marks for me couple of great saves that kept the score down. Don't ever want to see McKee or Miller in midfield again, they're both hopeless and offer absolutely nothing. Lamie should be told to f*ck off when his contract expires in a few weeks but knowing Duffy he'll offer him a new one :lol: Oh, and to lose a goal straight from kick off with 11 players behind the ball is completely unacceptable, what an embarrassment.

To be sitting 3rd five points behind 2 part time teams in December is a f*cking joke, f*ck off Jim!!

Archived