John Potter's Pars vs Stranraer

DAFC

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Easy to be supportive when you support a part-time side with no ambition tbf.

In all honesty I'm amazed it's been this civil for this long. Would rather folk were pissed off and complained then just didn't give a shit.

Ambition? You mean spending money yuv no goat.

The Dunfermline way.

What a difference between the post match comments of Jim Mcanally and Jim Jefferies. JJ full of excuses and ifs and buts. JMc more honest about about his teams performance. Not trying to cover his back like JJ, hope you Par fans don'the fall for it.

Too many are.

Him staying through the shit is totally irrelevant, that's why many are backing him. One person is not bigger than our club and he is dragging us further into the wilderness.

Don't think we need to kid anyone on here. We will win this for fun. The only thing Dunfermline will be able to change is their aggression levels. Should be looking to boost our goal difference as well.

Don't be so sure - Jim has a plan and it sounds flawless. He'll chop and change the team, do a bit of shouting and bullying and hey presto, you pesky part-timers will bow down and let us trample all over you.

It hasn't quite worked so far but this Saturday it will come good. Maybe.

Don't think we need to kid anyone on here. We will win this for fun. The only thing Dunfermline will be able to change is their aggression levels. Should be looking to boost our goal difference as well.

There's being confident about playing another part-time in our league , then there's playing a full-time team that we've just knocked out of the scottish cup .

Jefferies will have the pars pumped up for this .

Hope your post doesn't come back to haunt us .

In every post match interview since cup game at stair park JJ has mentioned a fluke or freat goal.......how would he then describe the Pars first goal? The at stranraer 2nd goal his defense did not deal with the cross into the box. At Pars 2nd goal Stranraer defense did not deal with cross into the box. So tell me JJ what is the difference?

In every post match interview since cup game at stair park JJ has mentioned a fluke or freat goal.......how would he then describe the Pars first goal? The at stranraer 2nd goal his defense did not deal with the cross into the box. At Pars 2nd goal Stranraer defense did not deal with cross into the box. So tell me JJ what is the difference?

Surely you're not surprised about his comments? I thought it was well documented amongst anyone other than Pars happy clappers, it seems, that he is totally clueless.

I can't see how the 1st was a fluke, geggan won a header vs the keeper, can you explain what's lucky about that?

Not even the most bias fan could say your first goal at stair park had not a bit of m icky mouse, about it..You would have not have been pleased if you had lost a goal like that.....still all goals count and it ended up 5-3 to the blues

Its not bias, the ball was there to be won a geggan won it, he deliberately put it beyond the keeper, thats a shot and he scored.

You could argue its fortune for us in that mitchell fucked up, but thats not really fortune imo,thats the game, nearly every goal requirs a mistake somewhere.

Gibson was not intending to shoot, he fucked up his attempted cross, ok scully should have still dealt with it but gibson did not intend to score there thats where the difference is.

As you say they all count but the luck was far more in gibson's favour than geggan.

Its not bias, the ball was there to be won a geggan won it, he deliberately put it beyond the keeper, thats a shot and he scored.

You could argue its fortune for us in that mitchell fucked up, but thats not really fortune imo,thats the game, nearly every goal requirs a mistake somewhere.

Gibson was not intending to shoot, he fucked up his attempted cross, ok scully should have still dealt with it but gibson did not intend to score there thats where the difference is.

As you say they all count but the luck was far more in gibson's favour than geggan.

what I meant your goal was not by any outfield play..big 50 yard punt fc up by keeper think you are just splitting hairs still 5-3

Archived