RandomAttempt at righting wrongs

RandomGuy.

William-Hill-Scottish-Cup-2013-2014-213x

Scottish Cup Fourth Round - Annan Athletic (A)

Annan%20v%20St.%20Johnstone_%20Overview%

Omnishambles of a result, my strikers completely blew every single chance they had until we finally decided to score once we'd almost been knocked out. Dear oh dear.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

youre-fired3.jpg

SACKED

Inbox_%20%20Inbox-8_zpstwjlu8o7.png

Sitting sixth maybe isn't that bad, but the cup results really cost me, just shows how hard this years game might be for St Johnstone fans.

I've applied for the vacant job at basement side Kilmarnock, but I'm not too sure if I'll get it, can only wait and see.

Inbox_%20%20Inbox-9_zpsztnnqgoa.png

Kilmarnock chairman wants a mid-table finish, while giving me a transfer budget of £26k and I have to cut the wage bill by £5k a week....

did they win lol

No it was a draw, replays not been played yet.

Also Kilmarnock offered me the job, but Robbie Neilson just took over St Johnstone, so the Hearts job is now available....

No it was a draw, replays not been played yet.

Also Kilmarnock offered me the job, but Robbie Neilson just took over St Johnstone, so the Hearts job is now available....

i would take the hearts job but where are they in the league

250px-Scottish_Championship.svg.png

December

Only one game this month, away to Livingston.

Matchday #18 - Livingston (A)

Livingston%20v%20Hearts_%20Overview%20Ov

Completely dominant, which is a positive start for me. Sadly it took a penalty to break the deadlock but we're very dangerous going forward.

End of the month Table

Untitled75_zpsx1l9ceix.png

Exactly halfway through the season, and 16 points clear, hopefully we can maintain it under my stewardship.

Wish you all the best at my second favourite Scottish team beat those livi c***s

How da f**k are Alloa and falkirk in the top 3 fucking hell

Yeah its a funny looking table :lol: Nobodies been sacked yet, surprising considering the positions of Hibs and Rangers. I think that even with my shiteness the gaps too big to really be caught as the teams chasing me all seem to be beating each other

Yeah its a funny looking table :lol: Nobodies been sacked yet, surprising considering the positions of Hibs and Rangers. I think that even with my shiteness the gaps too big to really be caught as the teams chasing me all seem to be beating each other

well when the nearest contenders are Alloa and falkirk you should start rotating the squad it is basically impossible for you's not to win the league

well when the nearest contenders are Alloa and falkirk you should start rotating the squad it is basically impossible for you's not to win the league

I hope so!

:lol: Ohhh dear. Guess my aim is to get past December with saints then!

Yup, its more important to get a good start this year, as on last years game I wouldn't have been sacked yet. Regardless I got sacked for arguing with the board anyway :lol:

January

My first full month in charge will see me pay five games, and a couple are big ones. We start with an Edinburgh Derby against Hibernian at Tynecastle. We also have an away day to Ibrox to face Rangers and will also face the current second placed Alloa away aswell. Games against Dumbarton and Falkirk are also wedged in this month.

I doubt I'll make any signings unless something stands out, as I'm still getting used to this squad of players.

Untitled75_zpsx2wvqg0a.png

End of the month Table

Untitled75_zpsdeku2dqk.png

Gap remains at 14 points, the same as when I took over. A run of three defeats is horrendous though. Next up is the Scottish Cup, against lower league opposition. I think we know how this goes by now.

January

My first full month in charge will see me pay five games, and a couple are big ones. We start with an Edinburgh Derby against Hibernian at Tynecastle. We also have an away day to Ibrox to face Rangers and will also face the current second placed Alloa away aswell. Games against Dumbarton and Falkirk are also wedged in this month.

Must get strikers mate in fact more importantly midfielders

I doubt I'll make any signings unless something stands out, as I'm still getting used to this squad of players.

Matchday #19 - Hibernian (H)

HeartsvHibernian_OverviewOverview_zpsd81

We cruised this too, local boy Nicholson with the two goals that push us further ahead of Hibs and see us edge even closer to promotion. Buaben picked up a knock that I'm still waiting to find out about, hopefully its nothing serious.

Matchday #20 - Dumbarton (A)

DumbartonvHearts_OverviewOverview_zpsfa1

We trundle onwards. Nicholson has been superb for me, but I'm really struggling to get my strikers working. Neither Sow or Carrick have done anything yet, Keatings has just recovered from an injury so I'll probably start looking at him now. Second placed Alloa lost so we're now 19 points clear.

Matchday #21 - Rangers (A)

RangersvHearts_OverviewOverview_zpse71a4

Unfortunate to lose maybe, but the lack of in-form striker cost me, just couldn't finish the numerous chances we created. Pretty disappointing but it doesn't seem anything too serious yet.

Matchday #22 Falkirk (H)

Archived