Saltcoats Vics

bayernsaltcoats

And Maybole in the promotion playoff place yet if Ardeer win their games in hand they will move above Maybole. Superleague 1st is as competitive as it gets.

Just concentrate on a top half finish in the ADL this season and then try build on it the next season. Once you achieve that you may be a bit closer to meeting Ardeer and Irvine Vics in the league.

Everyone keeps saying how "competitive" the league is inferring things can turn round, but the fact is Ardeer have only won 4/10 and Irvine 3/12, trends are being set. Particularly Irvine have had a lot of close, "competitive" games this season which they haven't been able to gain points from. That would appear indicative of the team not knowing how to put in a good performance and then get some points at the end of it, the only real criteria they will be evaluated on.

I could have gone into further detail in my earlier posts on why the pair would be back in the ADL soon enough and pointed out that everyone knew Irvine were long ball merchants last season who relied on a rock solid defence that was decimated over the summer, and that Ardeer were a poor team who battled through on real team spirit (which simply won't cut it in the Super 1st). But I didn't want to start an argument....

P.S. I'm not a Saltcoats fan, nor a fan of any junior team for that matter.

Everyone keeps saying how "competitive" the league is inferring things can turn round, but the fact is Ardeer have only won 4/10 and Irvine 3/12, trends are being set. Particularly Irvine have had a lot of close, "competitive" games this season which they haven't been able to gain points from. That would appear indicative of the team not knowing how to put in a good performance and then get some points at the end of it, the only real criteria they will be evaluated on.

I could have gone into further detail in my earlier posts on why the pair would be back in the ADL soon enough and pointed out that everyone knew Irvine were long ball merchants last season who relied on a rock solid defence that was decimated over the summer, and that Ardeer were a poor team who battled through on real team spirit (which simply won't cut it in the Super 1st). But I didn't want to start an argument....

P.S. I'm not a Saltcoats fan, nor a fan of any junior team for that matter.

So how many games involving the said clubs have you actually seen then?

P.S. I'm not a Saltcoats fan, nor a fan of any junior team for that matter.[/

quote]

Ardeer were a poor team? U obv haven't watched much games then. They are playing great football at times

Glad were back on track steish joe young paul and alan weaver seamus mcgeady still talking to few but things are looking better mate

Joe and seamus are cracking signings. Get paul weaver fit and that's another. Don't know anything about his brother but ye defo needed a bit of freshening up mate. Young tam and Joe should be a good wee partnership up top.

Archived