Saltcoats Vics

bayernsaltcoats

What are your thoughts on Derek Frye being the new saltcoats manager? Can Derek be the one who takes us that step further? He has done well and signed some good boys. I am looking forward to next season and thats when we will be a force. Kilwinning rangers and Lugar will go up this year and next season we will see Ardeer and Irvine Vics in the ADL again.

What are your thoughts on Derek Frye being the new saltcoats manager? Can Derek be the one who takes us that step further? He has done well and signed some good boys. I am looking forward to next season and thats when we will be a force. Kilwinning rangers and Lugar will go up this year and next season we will see Ardeer and Irvine Vics in the ADL again.

You wont be seeing Ardeer next season champ

I hope so... with regards to signing players that was an absolute necessity. Best players from last season all seem to have left. He'll need quite a few more because although Saltcoats were always competitive last year, they never threatened promotion. Needs to add to what was there, replacing it won't do.

Btw I agree Irvine and Ardeer will come down, but Lugar to go up? Not sure about that, fancy Darvel...

I hope so... with regards to signing players that was an absolute necessity. Best players from last season all seem to have left. He'll need quite a few more because although Saltcoats were always competitive last year, they never threatened promotion. Needs to add to what was there, replacing it won't do.

Btw I agree Irvine and Ardeer will come down, but Lugar to go up? Not sure about that, fancy Darvel...

you can't have seen much 1div. football this season if u think Irvine and Ardeer will come straight back down at this stage of the season.

you can't have seen much 1div. football this season if u think Irvine and Ardeer will come straight back down at this stage of the season.

Don't need to, just need to look at table. Ardeer in the bottom 4, Irvine not much better having played 3 more games than Largs. Simples

Don't need to, just need to look at table. Ardeer in the bottom 4, Irvine not much better having played 3 more games than Largs. Simples
as you said yourself "simples"!

Complete nonsense, a bet uv never kicked a ball in your life

Ha, I really am still anonymous on here then. And do you remember it was yourself who initially said Irvine and Ardeer who would go down? Just thought I'd point that out while you're trying to make yourself some wee pals.

Ha, I really am still anonymous on here then. And do you remember it was yourself who initially said Irvine and Ardeer who would go down? Just thought I'd point that out while you're trying to make yourself some wee pals.[/

quote]

I stand by what i said but for you to say "simples" because you've looked at a league table in probably the most competitive league in the juniors is pish!

Ha, I really am still anonymous on here then. And do you remember it was yourself who initially said Irvine and Ardeer who would go down? Just thought I'd point that out while you're trying to make yourself some wee pals.[/

quote]

I stand by what i said but for you to say "simples" because you've looked at a league table in probably the most competitive league in the juniors is pish!

What makes you so enlightened to know then, ignoring the tables, that Ardeer and Irvine will go down?

As a Saltcoats fan you would be at their games every week would you not, and unable to watch Super 1st games?

And Maybole in the promotion playoff place yet if Ardeer win their games in hand they will move above Maybole. Superleague 1st is as competitive as it gets.

Just concentrate on a top half finish in the ADL this season and then try build on it the next season. Once you achieve that you may be a bit closer to meeting Ardeer and Irvine Vics in the league.

Archived