Morton v Brechin

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paul McLean maintains he was nudged as he jumped for the header . Hence the protestations after the award. This might explain why his hands were up. I challenge anyone to try and regain balance with their hands by their sides !!

:lol:

Yep because the first thing you do when you're nudged is put your arms above your head becuase that helps you regain balance :1eye

It was a stonewall penalty, deal with it.

Yep because the first thing you do when you're nudged is put your arms above your head becuase that helps you regain balance :1eye

You have obviously never jumped for a header! .........Or maybe you were one of those fairy boys who jumped with their hands by their sides and their eyes closed !!

You have obviously never jumped for a header! .........Or maybe you were one of those fairy boys who jumped with their hands by their sides and their eyes closed !!

You don't jump with your hands above your head :lol: then you're in danger of the ball hitting your arm and giving away a foul.

Are you telling me your arms should be head height or above when jumping for a header? :lol::1eye

You don't jump with your hands above your head :lol: then you're in danger of the ball hitting your arm and giving away a foul.

Are you telling me your arms should be head height or above when jumping for a header? :lol::1eye

You watch how most players challenge for a header ......using their arms as levers to gain more height !!

You were obviously one of those fairy boys !! :lol::lol:

You watch how most players challenge for a header ......using their arms as levers to gain more height !!

You were obviously one of those fairy boys !! :lol::lol:

Yes, but not with their hands above their head that's how you give away a foul like Saturday. You aren't getting this at all are you? :lol:

You really are thick.

Yes, but not with their hands above their head that's how you give away a foul like Saturday. You aren't getting this at all are you? :lol:

You really are thick.

As I said , he was alledgedly nudged when challenging ........Ach forget it. As you were the last pick for your team , you wouldn't know what a challenge was ! :P

It was the correct decision. In a strange way I almost wish it wasn't given, 4 defeats on the spin would have made for a much more shoogly peg for Duffy.

Watching the Aberdeen game this afternoon and there was a very similar incident and no penalty given so it's maybe not as stonewall as you suggest !

As I said I've seen them not given.

Maybe Duffy has a bigger influence than you lot give him credit for ! 8)

Archived