Morton v Brechin

So, can we bounce back after the last couple of disappointing results? Given the players that we will have missing tomorrow, it may be a tall order.

Definitely out are Connor Pepper (suspended), Sean Crighton (suspended), Derek Gaston, Nicolas Caraux and Reece Hands (injured), with both Tam O'Ware and Jon Scullion doubtful.

We'll probably line up something like the following. If O'Ware is out, I have no idea what he'll do in midfield, probaby Lamie at centre half and Miller in midfield.

Grant Adam

Kilday - Miller - Milojevic - Russell

J. McCluskey - O'Ware - McKee - Crawford

Barrowman - McManus

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tam O'Ware is down to do autographs at Smiths between 12 and 1 so I dare say he won't be playing.

We'll be relying on McManus yet again to get us through this match. Not sure he will. 1-1.

Could easily still be playing, I don't imagine that too many players will be at the stadium before half 1 on a match day. David McNeil will most likely be amongst the subs, and he's down as one of those players that will be signing autographs too.

Grant Adam

Kilday - Miller - Milojevic - Russell

McCluskey - O'Ware - McKee - Russell

Barrowman - McManus

Creative solution to our diabolical left-hand side IMO. Unfortunately I suspect both McCluskeys will start, which alongside the baffling presence of McKee means that we start the game with eight men this week.

Unless Dece bails us out I can see a comfortable away win and a rather poisonous atmosphere.

Creative solution to our diabolical left-hand side IMO. Unfortunately I suspect both McCluskeys will start, which alongside the baffling presence of McKee means that we start the game with eight men this week.

Unless Dece bails us out I can see a comfortable away win and a rather poisonous atmosphere.

That should have been Crawford at left mid. Me > :1eye

Jim 'nowadays' Duffy doing his best to sound like a footballing dinosaur. He's doing himself no favours by defending McCluskey for his second yellow against Spartans - there's no doubt it was worthy of a booking.

With our lack of central midfielders and Barrowman anchored to a place up front, I can't see Clueless Jim starting him though. I'd like to see some form of 4-4-2 with Scullion playing off McManus up front, but that is a level of competence far beyond the means of that dinosaur.

With our lack of central midfielders and Barrowman anchored to a place up front, I can't see Clueless Jim starting him though. I'd like to see some form of 4-4-2 with Scullion playing off McManus up front, but that is a level of competence far beyond the means of that dinosaur.

As much as I'd like him to partner McManus, I doubt he'll start either. I'd also like to see Crawford play a more central position, which I believe is his favoured position, but I don't see that happening either.

With Duffers apparent love affair with Barrowman, Lamie and SMcCluskey, it looks like it'll be more of the same uninspiring cringeball.

Until Dim gets his jotters It'll be the couch for me again tomorrow.

Not too sure about this one given our recent record of conceding stupid goals while holding a lead.

A good win at the Stade del Hedge earlier in the season shows that we have the capabilities to beat these full time giants . However they will be a different proposition at home on that awesome playing surface and in front of a real partizan support.

We travel in high spirits but mixed expectations.

Archived