Sign in to follow this  
Elixir

Question Time

13 hours ago, Strapo said:

Take it the guy that keeps appearing is the Tory plant

If you mean the councillor from Dumfries then yeah. 

Edited by Baxter Parp

The Tory > The Economist > Lib Dem > Mann > Stanley

:(

58 minutes ago, BerwickMad said:

The Tory > The Economist > Lib Dem > Mann > Stanley

:(

Was it worth a rewind?

I didn't watch QT last night as I'm totally sick of the same old same, same old every week, but heard a few minutes ago that, a frothing, raging brexiteer who was on last night and featured heavily, was in fact an actor engaged by the production company. Questions really being asked now apparently, moved on from planting councillors to now employing hecklers, deary me, the state propaganda arm in full force

2 hours ago, bob the tank said:

I didn't watch QT last night as I'm totally sick of the same old same, same old every week, but heard a few minutes ago that, a frothing, raging brexiteer who was on last night and featured heavily, was in fact an actor engaged by the production company. Questions really being asked now apparently, moved on from planting councillors to now employing hecklers, deary me, the state propaganda arm in full force

If it was the ginger bearded guy then he was frothing and raging-one  brave woman challenged him for not letting a woman speak, as he was  shouting at her-Dumbledore blithely moved on and then called him to ask a question at the end! I agree about how tedious it has become but I still watch it if only to mutter loudly.  Jo Swinson did indeed have a mid Atlantic  accent-must be all the planes that fly over Milngavie. Tim Stanley promoting JRM as the PM! ( Some of his other stuff was ok)

Tim Stanley lamented the state of Britain today after some builders laughed at his bow-tie.

To be fair, she did correct herself to 'Britain'
Wrong both times, of course.

Tbf she said something along the lines of "brexit was England, suppose Britain saying....." followed by silence. Seems to best description of brexit I've come across

Terry Christian was dishing out the telts last night to all the hardcore Brexit audience members.
Came across as a bit of a petulant c**t tbh. I'm sure his display just hardened Leavers opinions

Came across as a bit of a petulant c**t tbh. I'm sure his display just hardened Leavers opinions

Since when was telling it like it is and handing out the telts being petulant? His views are hardly ever seen on the MSM lately, usually the usually foaming brexiteers. That Tory woman... What a smarmy, mendacious cow.

Since when was telling it like it is and handing out the telts being petulant? His views are hardly ever seen on the MSM lately, usually the usually foaming brexiteers. That Tory woman... What a smarmy, mendacious cow.
Apologies probably didn't articulate properly. It's not that I was disagreeing with his views; I just think he could have structured it far better. Ie he came across as very petulant, shouty and rude. Why lower yourself to the standard of some of these foaming brexiteers

28 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
38 minutes ago, bob the tank said:

Apologies probably didn't articulate properly. It's not that I was disagreeing with his views; I just think he could have structured it far better. Ie he came across as very petulant, shouty and rude. Why lower yourself to the standard of some of these foaming brexiteers

He did clamp the guy up who claimed "we can finally get a trade deal with China"

When in fact, we currently trade with China through the EU.

I suppose if all you read is The Mail and The Express, then your views are going to be inaccurate. 

I liked the fact that he did take them on in their own style instead of trying to reason with them when they don't want to listen to sense. Not enough calling out of the "robust" brexiteers on TV, they usually get a free pass from the msm to vilify "traitorous reminders" with no come backs

"Terry Christian dishing out the telts" is a sentence that has me hoping the Kim regime will hurry up and blast us into a new ice age.

Just caught up on this. I thought Terry Christian was great. Forthright, convicted and plain speaking.