Question Time

Elixir

I thought that was a decent QT. Audience had its standard smattering of thick, simplistic arseholes but the panel seemed to respect others right to be heard and it makes a difference to the quality of the programme. 

Again a reasonable watch, thought Big Alex put in a decent shift and stayed away from his usual trolling. Perhaps his short stint on the Fringe has taught him that it doesn't always pay to be the rogue comedian. Decent contributions from the rest of the panel too, not the usual uncontrollable shouting match. Surprised the Catalan question wasn't presented?

6 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Again a reasonable watch, thought Big Alex put in a decent shift and stayed away from his usual trolling. Perhaps his short stint on the Fringe has taught him that it doesn't always pay to be the rogue comedian. Decent contributions from the rest of the panel too, not the usual uncontrollable shouting match. Surprised the Catalan question wasn't presented?

That will be next week when they try and link it to Scottish independence / indyref2 

On 27/10/2017 at 10:26, bob the tank said:

Daniel Hannan and Owen Jones on in Killie next week, so I hope the condescending pair are given a really hard time. It'll be nice to see Merryn again too, as no doubt she'll be on.

Well she's an expert on constitutional issues, apparently. Favouring independence from the EU, she quipped "what price democracy?" Funnily enough, she claims to be against Scotland achieving independence from the UK, because she believes *that* pursuit of democracy would be too expensive.

Edited by Antlion

On Friday, October 27, 2017 at 10:26, bob the tank said:

Daniel Hannan and Owen Jones on in Killie next week, so I hope the condescending pair are given a really hard time. It'll be nice to see Merryn again too, as no doubt she'll be on.

No Merryn, will Anne McElvoy do instead?...

DNkJ3bRX0AIpneD?format=jpg&name=small

4 hours ago, NotThePars said:

I'm assuming four against Hannan because I don't see where Jones is going to be agreeing with Hannan.

On Scottish independence though, which is the biggest issue facing the UK today of course.

Edited by sparky88