Question Time

Elixir

I didn't watch QT last night as I'm totally sick of the same old same, same old every week, but heard a few minutes ago that, a frothing, raging brexiteer who was on last night and featured heavily, was in fact an actor engaged by the production company. Questions really being asked now apparently, moved on from planting councillors to now employing hecklers, deary me, the state propaganda arm in full force

2 hours ago, bob the tank said:

I didn't watch QT last night as I'm totally sick of the same old same, same old every week, but heard a few minutes ago that, a frothing, raging brexiteer who was on last night and featured heavily, was in fact an actor engaged by the production company. Questions really being asked now apparently, moved on from planting councillors to now employing hecklers, deary me, the state propaganda arm in full force

If it was the ginger bearded guy then he was frothing and raging-one  brave woman challenged him for not letting a woman speak, as he was  shouting at her-Dumbledore blithely moved on and then called him to ask a question at the end! I agree about how tedious it has become but I still watch it if only to mutter loudly.  Jo Swinson did indeed have a mid Atlantic  accent-must be all the planes that fly over Milngavie. Tim Stanley promoting JRM as the PM! ( Some of his other stuff was ok)

Came across as a bit of a petulant c**t tbh. I'm sure his display just hardened Leavers opinions

Since when was telling it like it is and handing out the telts being petulant? His views are hardly ever seen on the MSM lately, usually the usually foaming brexiteers. That Tory woman... What a smarmy, mendacious cow.

Since when was telling it like it is and handing out the telts being petulant? His views are hardly ever seen on the MSM lately, usually the usually foaming brexiteers. That Tory woman... What a smarmy, mendacious cow.
Apologies probably didn't articulate properly. It's not that I was disagreeing with his views; I just think he could have structured it far better. Ie he came across as very petulant, shouty and rude. Why lower yourself to the standard of some of these foaming brexiteers