Question Time

Elixir

What's your reasons for watching JLD?

Enjoy Scottish politics hence watch Scottish shows. rUK politics doesn't really interest me too much unless GE coming up. I was glued to the run up brexit post brexit stuff... but now it's getting a tad repetitive, tedious and a wee bit boring tbh.

Enjoy Scottish politics hence watch Scottish shows. rUK politics doesn't really interest me too much unless GE coming up. I was was glued to the run up brexit post brexit stuff... but now it's getting a tad repetitive, tedious and a wee bit boring tbh.

Fair enough. I used to watch myself but it feels like a waste of time and just an excuse to get pissed off for an hour. Much the same with PMQs. Even worse when you factor in audience members angling for a round of applause every chance they're allowed to speak.

4 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

Tonight's thrilling instalment is from Bridgwater. Without an 'e' for some reason. Made famous in the title of Half Man Half Biscuit's 8th album - Trouble Over Bridgwater.DKLswfrVAAAGHep.jpg

Kwasi Kwarteng, Paul Mason and Dia Chakravarty are all keen Brexiteers and I fully expect the angry pointy finger types in the audience too!

The usual crap, such as:

"We voted to leave - what's the hold up.  We shouldn't be paying anything to Johnny Foreigner and they all need to leave.  Let's restore the empire and make Great Britain Great again." 

I think I'll watch Horizon on BBC 4 instead - Goodbye Cassini or something like that.

Kwasi Kwarteng, Paul Mason and Dia Chakravarty are all keen Brexiteers and I fully expect the angry pointy finger types in the audience too!
The usual crap, such as:
 "We voted to leave - what's the hold up.  We shouldn't be paying anything to Johnny Foreigner and they all need to leave.  Let's restore the empire and make Great Britain Great again." 
I think I'll watch Horizon on BBC 4 instead - Goodbye Cassini or something like that.

If it's any help I watched the Horizon Cassini special on Sunday and it was fucking immense.