Question Time

Elixir

Dat audience :lol: A few of those fuckers swimming in pretty shallow gene pools imo.

What was with that Daily Mail w****r taking his glasses off every 3 seconds? Mentalist. Blackford came across well I though, Gina Miller would get pumped, the Tory took an eternity to say anything and Labour guy had pretty fucking sinister hair. 

You know - Ian Blackford's quiet assured manner might just be the sort of approach that will gain some respect for the SNP.

Whilst I think Nicola Sturgeon is an excellent politician her firey, in-your-face politics generates resentment. Angus Robertson's smugness turned people off of him - I called Ian dull earlier but he's won me over.

Edited by Ned Nederlander

I think that if the Tory had said "this is what our plan is" then that woman in the audience would have put her hands over her ears and gone "na-na na-na na-na na".

Do you need a note from your doctor (or psychiatrist actually) to appear in the audience for Question Time? 

9 hours ago, Ned Nederlander said:

You know - Ian Blackford's quiet assured manner might just be the sort of approach that will gain some respect for the SNP.

Whilst I think Nicola Sturgeon is an excellent politician her firey, in-your-face politics generates resentment. Angus Robertson's smugness turned people off of him - I called Ian dull earlier but he's won me over.

Thing is, the SNP will be missing out on Angus Robertsons sparkling performances at QT so it might not work out well for them in the long term.

2 hours ago, sparky88 said:

Thing is, the SNP will be missing out on Angus Robertsons sparkling performances at QT so it might not work out well for them in the long term.

From what I've read online people didn't always notice he was tearing the PM a new one and basically being the opposition that Labour weren't and instead focused on his 'smugness', perhaps Blackford's more relaxed style will allow folk to focus on what he's actually saying and doing.

And I do realise that Moray decided they werent best reresented by a party leader at WM with the floor to himself every week and instead appointed a guy who missed Holyrood for football matches and will sit on the back benches and happy-clap the Government. 'Smugness' played no part in their decision.

Question time is a farce these days. The various sections of the audience can't let a sentence go by without clapping to display their agreement with any semblance of a point- regardless of how inane or poorly made.

Everybody seems to think that their personal stance on issues of immense interests to everyone else.