Question Time

Elixir

6 minutes ago, git-intae-thum said:

Why don't they have question time in Scotland every week. Even our audience rockets are brighter and give more debate.

Thoroughly enjoyed it for once.

Not a single immigration question as far as I remember. Usually it is 45 minutes of the fucking cringefest. 'Wayne from Basildon, what's your question?'.

Just now, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Not a single immigration question as far as I remember. Usually it is 45 minutes of the fucking cringefest. 'Wayne from Basildon, what's your question?'.

Now being covered on This Week. Extensively.

Feels like the tory was a sacrifice for the purposes of this programme. Not a hint of putting up Mundell, Davidson or anyone else who is currently part of this alleged resurgence in Scotland. Shitebags as ever. 

Just watched on delay - Cherry excellent again.

Quite enjoyed Heyman totally dismissing the Tory 'revival' as nothing more than the swing from Labour that it is and also Dimbleby getting flustered when he pointed out that the SNP had gained seats. Good Tory put down about local election campaign as well which highlighted just who does bang on about independence the most.

Two weeks in a row the Tory speakers have been rubbished by the audience... the BBC won't stand for that for very long. Fucking excellent viewing though.

Couple of 'devisive' mentions again, something that really gets on my tits - the fella said it had split families etc. My family voted differently at the referendum - we joke about it and have never, ever fallen out about it. Twat.

2 hours ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Just watched on delay - Cherry excellent again.

Quite enjoyed Heyman totally dismissing the Tory 'revival' as nothing more than the swing from Labour that it is and also Dimbleby getting flustered when he pointed out that the SNP had gained seats. Good Tory put down about local election campaign as well which highlighted just who does bang on about independence the most.

Two weeks in a row the Tory speakers have been rubbished by the audience... the BBC won't stand for that for very long. Fucking excellent viewing though.

Couple of 'devisive' mentions again, something that really gets on my tits - the fella said it had split families etc. My family voted differently at the referendum - we joke about it and have never, ever fallen out about it. Twat.

It's the stupidest fucking argument ever. Stop being divisive and agree with me on everything. Load of w**k.

Looking forward to watching this on catch up, Cherry is a super star, imagine the damage she'd do if she was put up against May or Boris or Hunt. I reckon the BBCCHQ worked that our after the roasting she gave Davis in committee hence the poor patsy from Preston. 

Is there much chance of Cherry getting papped out in the election?

An 8,000 majority over Labour so I reckon be okay especially with no Greens standing who got nearly 2,000 votes majority will go to Joanna you would like to think. One of the constituencies where not an obvious tactical Unionist vote for Labour or Tories as they will be split about 50/50.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edinburgh_South_West_(UK_Parliament_constituency)

9 hours ago, Kyle said:

Why the f**k are people from Preston voting for the Tories? Preston is a shit hole ffs.

Because it isn't actually that much of Preston. (Mainly Fulwood which is reasonably affluent)

It includes a lot of the rural areas between Preston, Lancaster & Blackpool which are full of Tory voting people such as my in-laws.

Edited by ArmadaleKillie

2 hours ago, Shannon said:

An 8,000 majority over Labour so I reckon be okay especially with no Greens standing who got nearly 2,000 votes majority will go to Joanna you would like to think. One of the constituencies where not an obvious tactical Unionist vote for Labour or Tories as they will be split about 50/50.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edinburgh_South_West_(UK_Parliament_constituency)

Plus, Miles Briggs is a c**t