Question Time

Elixir

2 hours ago, Shades75 said:

I can't work out why, if all Gethins was doing was toeing the party line, which you've agreed that all parties do....

...it elicited such a spittle filled tirade of anger from you.

Even more perplexing that, again - as we've agreed that all parties toe the line, the rape clause vote didn't draw out the same response from you.

So, the issue here, for you, is clearly not that he toe'd the party line, or anything that he said.  It's that he is a member of the SNP.

I'm sure none of us here will think any less of you (I'm not sure that that's possible tbh) if you can just admit that you lost the rag at him because he is SNP.

I said before I thought    the rape clause is pure evil.

His SNPness is an issue with me as they are cut from the same mould as all other politicians....the rag lost issue is the holier than thou delusion.

'Wee bitch' is  a mysogynistic term  and the bullying was referring to other p&b posters as well you know

No it was referring to Fide.
Bullied by Fide ffs.[emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

I love your signature.
Only after the last tree has been cut down.
Only after the last river has been poisoned.
Only after the last fish has been caught.
Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten.

Why would you eat the money just because there were no fish left?
Ever heard of pizza?

I am unsure whether you are trying (and failing) to be funny, or are enormously stupid.

A bit of both I feel.

8 hours ago, mjw said:

No it was referring to Fide.
Bullied by Fide ffs.emoji1.pngemoji1.pngemoji1.png

Not just the fidiot . there are many posters on p&b who resort immediately to abuse, and  when one starts....the others join in.

You're included in that.

It's bullying. I can handle it but let's not pretend it's anything else .. It's rarely banter. It's rarely funny. It's most often nasty, abusive, infantile and idiotic.

It's the absolute personification of the Snowflake generation that is so thin skinned and easily offended that any contradiction of their worldview causes them to greet or lash out or have a meltdown. I only recently learned of this explanation for the overreaction of Remoaners , Yessers, Democrats etc but it fits so well.

At least I now have a better understanding of you and your ilk ( Fidiot, williemillerguy, Jupe 1407 etc ) and, well, I pity you your overweening sense of displaced sensitivity and concern and anger.

Edited by McSpreader

Snowflake generation

Only one shouting cyber bullying on here is you,Snowflake.
Hit the report button if you are worried about someone less thick than you suffering on here.It's the right thing to do.

1 minute ago, mjw said:

Only one shouting cyber bullying on here is you,Snowflake.
Hit the report button if you are worried about someone less thick than you suffering on here.It's the right thing to do.

Report!!!! Don't be so silly ....Thats what you Snowflakes do!

21 minutes ago, WILLIEA said:

Seriously!

Anyone who uses terms like Snowflakes, Remoaners should really just stamp " I am thick " on their forehead!

Presumably it's okay to use the term snowflake when it's tied it in with the word meltdown?

1 hour ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Presumably it's okay to use the term snowflake when it's tied it in with the word meltdown?

Far far too subtle for your average wrexiteer :1eye

I'm off to look out my John Bull printing kit to stamp my forehead !!!!

In fairness he is absolutely spot on.
Some of you guys behave like animals on here. Triggered by the slightest thing.
It is worrying that so many of the worst offenders are ex-councillors and school teachers.

My friend, "obviously an attempt to attract your attention, because I'd never be a friend of someone like you"
You really do need to stop being such a sad individual. It's very easy on this forum to hold different views to the "echo chamber" and not be ridiculed for those views, you, however are incapable of doing anything, other than trolling- so f**k off.
Strichener, for example, provides arguments & ideas that may be unpopular, but, he's not ridiculed as an arsehole,because, he's not. I'll listen to 20 Stricheners over you.

On 2017-4-29 at 09:44, WILLIEA said:

Seriously!

Anyone who uses terms like Snowflakes, Remoaners should really just stamp " I am thick " on their forehead!

Seriously! I love that term.

I think it sums up perfectly the mentality of millennials and the wet liberals polluting the internet and the airways with their bitter , whingeing, woe laden utterings.

And why the need to question or judge  everyone's intelligence continually?  It has no value. Makes the person judging look like they've lost the argument.

No doubt that's a 'thick' assessment because it's different to yours.

On 29/04/2017 at 09:44, WILLIEA said:

Seriously!

On 29/04/2017 at 11:19, WILLIEA said:

Far far too subtle for your average wrexiteer :1eye

I'm off to look out my John Bull printing kit to stamp my forehead !!!!

^^Has "I am thick" stamped on his forehead.