Ayr United -vs- Stenhousemuir

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone care?

An unlikely victory for the Warriors. Colin McMenamin with both goals in a slender 2-1 triumph.

Please keep all discussions on the weekend's big game here.

It would be a highly likely victory for the wawa's

It'll either be a 6-5 win for Ayr in the most exciting end to end game Somerset has ever seen or a turgid 1-0 win either way with the wind blowing the ball into the net....more likely to be the later.

The club is offering tickets to watch the game from the hostility suite boxes for £20 (£10 if your a ST holder), which show's how few people are using them.........

Interesting to see Roberts describe Murphy this week as the man who "leads us". It's completely true, of course, but wonder how it went down with Captain Fantastic.

When you live as consequence-free a life as Mark Roberts I suppose it doesn't really matter.

The only positive for this game is that the conditions are likely to be too horrific for anyone (on the pitch or off it) to care very much what happens.

I don't care, I genuinely don't care any more how this turns out

30 years I have been going and over the last 10 years I have went from going to every game home and away when I was able to get to, to only home games and the odd away game...

For the last 6 weeks I've been to one game, Not going on Saturday and probably wont go next week either...no reason other than my heart just isn't in it any more.

I don't care either and won't be there on Saturday, 40 odd years following Ayr home and away and the past few seasons has been the worst I can remember. Probably a heavy defeat would be the best result for us as then surely Cameron would have to act and get someone who has a clue about running a football team.

Come on lads. How can you say that. I could never want ayr to lose. If we get beat a hundred nil it will make no odds to Lachlan but come on deep down you want us to win. It's your team. You're just angry lashing out but come on we can't have the sten house muirs beating us ffs

As crazy as it sounds, a win only creates more problems for us. Roberts is done and we've all known that for a long time.

Sadly, the only one who doesn't is the chairman.

I've been going over 30 years and can't recall a time when games were like a punishment. Saturday used to be the high point of the week, now I just dread it and I know I'm not alone. Funny thing is, Roberts probably feels the same way.

We're all sinking on the same sorry ship.

Come on lads. How can you say that. I could never want ayr to lose. If we get beat a hundred nil it will make no odds to Lachlan but come on deep down you want us to win. It's your team. You're just angry lashing out but come on we can't have the sten house muirs beating us ffs

I don't want Ayr to lose, I just don't care, The season was over by the start of November, the chairman isn't going to splash out on a flight to give Roberts his jotters 6 months early so it's not going to get better any time soon.

Roberts has given up, Cameron doesn't care, none of the board care and I don't care

Not going to this one. Got Christmas night out tonight and standing in the freezing cold watching us slump to another defeat doesn't really appeal to me. First league game I am missing through choice in a while. Sad times.

Archived