Ayr United -vs- Stenhousemuir

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roberts must go.

You tend to find that the cheapest solution to a major problem is never the way.

Maybe we need a local sugar Daddy, like Moron.

You already tried that with Bodog and your absentee Californian chairman, tried to go full-time just this season on your hilariously low crowds, failed, and here you are.

Thanks for playing anyway.

Roberts must go.

You tend to find that the cheapest solution to a major problem is never the way.

Maybe we need a local sugar Daddy, like Moron.

Over the past decade it's been the way unfortunately, can't see that changing.

If the club was to advertise the job it would be interesting to see who would want a crack at the gig.

You already tried that with Bodog and your absentee Californian chairman, tried to go full-time just this season on your hilariously low crowds, failed, and here you are.

Thanks for playing anyway.

Bodog are mere sponsors.

Plunging a Max of £50k into club (I'm being generous).

Ayrs best chance of change is selling Somerset... the railway depot at the back has been cleared. Between Somerset and Tryfield Place, that is a big lump of ground ready to get built on.

Doesn't matter a jot, I don't see any club from our league setting the heather on fire any time soon.

We'll just keep bitching at each other, pretending things are fine. Who's the mugs?

Bodog are mere sponsors.

Plunging a Max of £50k into club (I'm being generous).

Ayrs best chance of change is selling Somerset... the railway depot at the back has been cleared. Between Somerset and Tryfield Place, that is a big lump of ground ready to get built on.

Doesn't matter a jot, I don't see any club from our league setting the heather on fire any time soon.

We'll just keep bitching at each other, pretending things are fine. Who's the mugs?

How many other sponsors put 50k into a third-tier Scottish football club? That simply doesn't reflect market value at all, therefore they are benefactors for your club.

It seems your ground sale has sunk a few years ago, and would barely cover your mounting financial burdens anyway.

Are the highlights not up pretty rapid from Ayr?

I have to see this Coco hat-trick or it never happened.

They tweeted about an hour after the game that Roberts hadn't left the dressing room for his post match interview, so it could be a wait.

We have Roberts, Millen and Goram all holding the dug-out up today, hands in pockets looking freezing lol not one of them with any kind of clue how to change things today. We let Longridge walk out the door to a rival team and we bring in McKinley and 2 poor loan signings hahaha you couldnt make it up. What a total shambles!!! 2 wins in 16, surely Roberts must walk away due to embarrassment, 600 odd at the game and 2nd bottom of the League lolol

Three too many 'lols' mate...

It seems your ground sale has sunk a few years ago, and would barely cover your mounting financial burdens anyway.

I'd be interested in seeing these "mounting financial burdens".

Will they be as big as Morons?

I'd be interested in seeing these "mounting financial burdens".

Will they be as big as Morons?

It certainly would not. The fact remains though that Ayr have both a huge debt sum and a ground that you can't actually flog to pay it off. Morton can flog their ground to pay a debt, entirely owned to our useless chairman.

Neither are in a healthy state of affairs but Ayr are demonstrably worse, as usual.

The highlights show just how devoid our entire team is of confidence. Neither side looks any great shakes in it but we look a special kind of bad, felt embarrassed for our players watching it. Says it all when there is very little reaction to Forrest scoring, I know we are 3-2 down at that point but very little from anyone in shot.

Archived