The worst poster on P&B?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Eion Doyle should be ruled out as it's quite clear he's a bedwetter.

Dhensebhoy is easily the worst, he holds court in the BRALT to all his fellow mewling simpletons and as soon as he steps out of that thread he embarrasses himself on a regular basis.

I think Eion Doyle should be ruled out as it's quite clear he's a bedwetter.

Dhensebhoy is easily the worst, he holds court in the BRALT to all his fellow mewling simpletons and as soon as he steps out of that thread he embarrasses himself on a regular basis.

I also like crayons m9.

Eoin Doyle's an excellent read. Keep up the high standards mate - you're an inspiration to me.

But you need not worry as you're a platinum member so no chance of getting punted.

Which brings us onto the worst poster on here - Joint winners ( Keithgy / Thundermonkey )

The former has about 100,000 posts but he might as well only have three. Its either some unneeded reminder like " Match of the day is on Sat night", or " I've bought another shite 2nd hand car" or "bannhammer". In other words a fusion of awful patter and dull status updates.

The later is a bedwetter and the worst type of c**t going. He takes offence at everything ( probably won't welcome this tbh) and offers nothing with keyboard in hand. Clearly he's been bullied at school and given some kind of tokenistic position by school staff to save a tanking - but its backfired. Perhaps if he was given a proper tanking he wouldn't be into running and printing inferior, poorly designed t-shirts.

I don't mind Lichtie23 as he seems like a nice guy and Doyle is up there in Michael Cera levels of being a professional dweeb be he isn't the worst. I'm not a huge fan of Longtimelurker who just seems to be the junior supporting, Orange Order sympathizing version of WaffenThinMint.

I'd probably say booitsme7 is the worst seeing as he only posts in the Word Association, Musical Chinese Whispers and Random Images. He occasionally posts on the match threads but only says the score and who scored instead of providing any actual insight. He must be a robot.

Eoin Doyle constantly causes a crisis in me whenever he posts on the Depression thread because I can't tell if he actually has depression or he's just not had a 10/10 day.

It's not really that. He does that irriating thing of saying he's fed up or upset without actually explaining what's happened, just so people will ask him what's happened. Comes across as badly seeking attention.

Would never say he doesn't have depression though. I don't know the guy at the end of the day.

Archived