The worst poster on P&B?

4 hours ago, Tryfield said:

How's it gaun lads?

It's been a while since I've been on here. 

*Super Ayr 

Hope I'm not sharing a pint in the 4WAYS for at least 10 years.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Fwiw I don't think it was Grimbo.  For all his faults, he isn't vindictive. 

Just a shite state of affairs that you can't rip the c**t now without repercussions. 

f**k 'em. Don't change your style of posting or sense of humour because one wee delicate snowflake is a snakey b*****d.

My initial thought that this was all just another big wind up when I first saw the thread but when I got round to looking at my phone tonight I'm really not so sure now [emoji53]
I also wondered why Skidmarks didn't just deny to his boss that he's 'Bobby Skidmarks off of Pie & Bovril'. Not that there's any reason for him to deny it unless his boss was likely to go looking through his posts and might've thought his posts were out of order, but I doubt his boss would be that bothered that he'd go wasting time trying to find out.

Either way, whether this is just another wind up or whether it genuinely happened then it's gone too far and c***s need to get a fucking grip. It's a fitbaw message board for f**k sake.

Why would he make it up? Seems a bizarre thing to do & I highly doubt he made it up.

Just now, J_Stewart said:

I thought it was a self-imposed banning? Been busy today so not been able to keep up to date. I'll revise my list accordingly if he's still posting.

Gunther.

Nah, Bobby was a self imposed ban. I think Gunther deleted a good number of his posts going back a few months after last night turned into an absolute farce for him. I didn't see much else that happened in that thread but i think it got quite hairy. 

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

Nah, Bobby was a self imposed ban. I think Gunther deleted a good number of his posts going back a few months after last night turned into an absolute farce for him. I didn't see much else that happened in that thread but i think it got quite hairy. 

With all his posts being deleted and his display photo gone, I assumed/hoped he'd taken the huff and that was him gone from the site. Shame if not, as he's a total creep. He got absolutely ragdolled in that thread he made, although I don't think I saw the last posts on it. Was deserved for his mewling, attention seeking pish.

If he's gone, the worst poster on the site is Mastermind. If he's not, then it's still Gunther.

13 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I'd be amazed if anyone could spell my name. 

My family and friends have yet to forgive me for choosing the names I did for my kids due to spelling!

Archived